The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to my iMore Team 20K family and friends !! Be happy be safe :big-hug: if I left someone out let me know quickly !
You are a beautiful person in and out Wendy. Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Fit24 Merry Christmas! I remember you were planning holiday events. How did everything go?

Thank you Elizabeth! A Blessed Christmas to you too! ❤️ The Children's Christmas party went rather well. The kids had a lot of fun playing musical chairs, eating pizza, etc. The best thing was every child received a gift. 😊 At the adult's party we collected toys to donate to others in need.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Well all I want to say is Happy and Merry Christmas Eve be it with your entire family or if you are by yourself like some of us. Either way enjoy what you have and sometimes when it gets hard on some of us, Try to stay positive as hard as it may be. God Bless to everyone of my friends that have stood behind me through thick or thin and have offered to stay there with me and for that I hope everyone gets back 2 fold what they have given out. :)

Merry Christmas to you too! 😊

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to my iMore Team 20K family and friends !! Be happy be safe :big-hug: if I left someone out let me know quickly !

Merry Christmas to you too Wendy! 🎄

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Well all I want to say is Happy and Merry Christmas Eve be it with your entire family or if you are by yourself like some of us. Either way enjoy what you have and sometimes when it gets hard on some of us, Try to stay positive as hard as it may be. God Bless to everyone of my friends that have stood behind me through thick or thin and have offered to stay there with me and for that I hope everyone gets back 2 fold what they have given out. :)

Merry Christmas Jag! We are always in the company of friends. 😊

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well now it's almost time for my party so everyone have a Magical Christmas Eve :gold-star:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Awesome!!! Thanks Wendy.

Only issue I see is Seashell is not topless ;)

Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

She's here, but hanging out in the fridge alone since Santa brought me a cold to start Christmas...still enjoying family and happy dancing from being in pajamas all day, hoping I feel better soon.

Merry Christmas my friends!!

Oh Seashell that is so unfair! Get better soon!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting ready for a Christmas Eve party tonight. I just wanted to wish all of my 20K friends a Merry Christmas. You guys are good friends. You know who you are. ;) Thank you, have a wonderful day and enjoy your family and friends.

Enjoy your party prince!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Elizabeth! A Blessed Christmas to you too! ❤️ The Children's Christmas party went rather well. The kids had a lot of fun playing musical chairs, eating pizza, etc. The best thing was every child received a gift. 😊 At the adult's party we collected toys to donate to others in need.

Fit24 that is so giving to organize a party like that. Surely you have touched many lives and made for them and you memories to last a lifetime.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Whether you say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, it doesn't matter. You are still celebrating the reason for the season. :)

The word holiday comes from the Old English word hāligd?g (hālig "holy" + d?g "day").[1] The word originally referred only to special religious days.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Happy holidays. I'm so bored. I've been watching the Santa Tracker for an hour now. Merry Christmas.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Merry Christmas everyone!! Sorry it took so long before I got to visit the iMore forums again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro