The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I will refrain from comment, but would you care for a friendly wager?

If the Cowboys win you need to change your avatar to an "I love the Cowboys" until after the Superbowl. If the Eagles win I will put up an "I love the Steelers" Avatar until after the Superbowl :)

Maybe the girls could make us some avatars... :)

Hmmm. You have a deal my friend! I have enough faith in the birds to get it done lol.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

We're in an arctic blast today! It was 10 degrees at 6:30 this morning. It's now 3 degrees and the temp is falling all day. Brrrr :(

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

If the Cowboys win you need to change your avatar to an "I love the Cowboys" until after the Superbowl. If the Eagles win I will put up an "I love the Steelers" Avatar until after the Superbowl :)

The cowboys will not be going to the Super Bowl... ;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Posting a little holiday wreath to everyone. If you don't celebrate Christmas just smile and know it was meant send out a bit of cheer :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387816170.906287.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! Posting a little holiday wreath to everyone. If you don't celebrate Christmas just smile and know it was meant send out a bit of cheer :)

View attachment 44856

Thanks Elizabeth. And I am big on saying Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays...if someone doesn't celebrate then I would hope they say 'happy Hanukah' or 'happy kwanza' or whatever they may celebrate...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Congrats Jag!!!

And how bout them Cowboys!!! Only thing that made it better, I was at the game and it was my wife's first live NFL game.

Now we need to keep the momentum alive for the Eagles next week :)

Seashell, I just got done with the gym and heading into the shower :). Just sayin.
WOW that is right the stadium is near where you live. That is great and it's all down to next week as usual...WIN or go home.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Now that is a bet I would love to see and of course everyone knows who I would be backing right bamf...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK the bet is on between Rellskie and bamf and their teams and I have a team stake in this but will be neutral with the best. I could not stand another Avatar except for the Cowboys.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone !!! *waving* --> :coffee:coffee because I am cold. My workplace didn't have power on the weekend and even though it does now it's still cold in here, oh and our phone lines aren't working either :rolleyes: Anywhooooo just a half a day of work tomorrow then off till Friday morning....YAY !!! :dancing: I hope everyone is having a good day !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone !!! *waving* --> :coffee:coffee because I am cold. My workplace didn't have power on the weekend and even though it does now it's still cold in here, oh and our phone lines aren't working either :rolleyes: Anywhooooo just a half a day of work tomorrow then off till Friday morning....YAY !!! :dancing: I hope everyone is having a good day !

Good afternoon Wendy. It's very cold here today, it's been 3 degrees all day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No...although Rita was here Friday and Saturday!! . She'll be back tomorrow I believe...
You Believe, Now you know she will and when she does we will see you here more than usual. Can't wait and have a Merry Christmas!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox