The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning everyone ☺ Happy Friday and getting closer to the holidays !!
This horrible weather better not spoil our family party with cancellations...ugh ! Well let's have holiday coffee and donuts and forget about the weather for a moment ☺
View attachment 44719

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 
I am in love :heart: with the coffees and food of course :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jag :biggrin: Yesterday was perfect....now today is a completely different story I slid across the superstore parking lot with my shopping cart :rotfl:
Well as long as you did not hit or hurt anything especially yourself.....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I wish we had some snowish weather :)

It is going to be in the mid 70's tomorrow and I am in northern VA!!! Its not supposed to be warm in December. Santa is going to need shorts and a tank top if the weather stays like this.
Now that is what i remember about living and growing up in Northern VA. That temp this time of year but then again I can also remember it being extremely cold too.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Maybe you can throw out the thread URL for him and he can delete his thread he started or ask a Mod to do it because of a dupe. You can also just report it as a friendly gesture Keith and let a Mod deal with it.

I asked a mod to delete the thread.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone. I never got to say good morning to everyone!!! So if I missed you I'm sorry
Totally meant to come back and chat but wow what a day....
It's Friday!!! I'm home whoo hoo!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning 20k ☕☺ I'm gonna grab a coffee on the run....busy day with the family Xmas party tonight 🎄
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387631743.091038.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387631757.507279.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387632143.704587.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!! Off for groceries today as storm is coming tonight...staying warm and happy dancing by the tree!

Happy Saturday friends!! 🎄😊

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!! Off for groceries today as storm is coming tonight...staying warm and happy dancing by the tree!

Happy Saturday friends!! 🎄😊

Good morning seashell. We're doing the same thing here today, minus the happy dance. There will be no moving around tomorrow with the snow on the way.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Going to be sunny and unseasonably warm this weekend...woohoo! Reporting temps reaching into the 60s tomorrow. Supermarket for me today since it's MIL's birthday and I'm cooking dinner for everyone tonight. Cupcakes for dessert which are my favorite. Hope everyone has a great day today. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi Wendy, have a good day. Have fun at your Christmas party tonight!

Thanks pr1nce you have a good day also and be safe ! I will probably be having the same winter weather as everyone else hopefully tomorrow and not today...fingers crossed :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy Saturday friends!! 

Good morning 20K team. Have a great Saturday. :)

Good morning! Going to be sunny and unseasonably warm this weekend...woohoo! Reporting temps reaching into the 60s tomorrow. Supermarket for me today since it's MIL's birthday and I'm cooking dinner for everyone tonight. Cupcakes for dessert which are my favorite. Hope everyone has a great day today. :)

Afternoon everyone !! It's coffee and cupcakes at Janey's because she's got the warmest weather right now.....well that is until Elizabeth and Laura bamf and Jag show up to top that 60+F :rotfl: me and Ricky well right now it's raining :no:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! It's kinda quiet around here today. I'm sure everyone's busy with before Christmas plans and shopping. The snowstorm is on the way. Be safe and stay warm. :)