The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning team20!!!

Packers won...what a super game, don't ya think bamf?! Yes seashell is happy dancing to that!!👍😊🏈

Frigid cold today, temp is -5 and windchill is in the holy moly range!! But the sun is shining and it's almost Christmas!! 🎄🎅❤️

Happy Monday everyone!!

Happy Monday Seashell :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks!

I hope today is the start of a great week for everyone. :)

It's still cold here (-9?C), but at least it isn't snowing now. It was warmer on Saturday (right around 0?C), then it got cold overnight, so I had so much ice on my car windows yesterday that I could've used an ice pick! It didn't snow anymore since then, so my windows were still clear today.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning!! Where is everyone today? Hope everyone has a great day. :)
Good Morning Janey!!

Anyone get snow shovelling duty over the weekend? Yet another reason I hate snow and winter.
No snow here but seems like shovels may still be needed :)

Good Morning Everyone. I hope everybodys day goes exactly as you want it to...SMILE
Thanks spencerdl, have a great day too!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning folks!

It's still cold here (-9?C), but at least it isn't snowing now. It was warmer on Saturday (right around 0?C), then it got cold overnight, so I had so much ice on my car windows yesterday that I could've used an ice pick! It didn't snow anymore since then, so my windows were still clear today.

Good Morning Laura!!! I missed your post somehow oops sorry!!!
Oh girl brrrrrrr that's chilly :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

Packers won...what a super game, don't ya think bamf?! Yes seashell is happy dancing to that!!������

Frigid cold today, temp is -5 and windchill is in the holy moly range!! But the sun is shining and it's almost Christmas!! ����❤️

Happy Monday everyone!!

Not many I would let get away with the Cowboy bashing, but my Happy Dancing Queen... For you I let it slide :)

I would even be ok with a happy dance in green and yellow today :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

Packers won...what a super game, don't ya think bamf?! Yes seashell is happy dancing to that!!👍😊🏈

Frigid cold today, temp is -5 and windchill is in the holy moly range!! But the sun is shining and it's almost Christmas!! 🎄🎅❤️

Happy Monday everyone!!

Since I'm a Jets fan I won't comment on the Packers since the Jets stink this year. :( Maybe you should add a spike the football part into your happy dance. LOL.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks!

Good morning Laura!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

For some of us the end of the day is closing in, for those in snowy regions please be careful. Have a good afternoon/evening/morning?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I read some customer reviews on the Pebble SmartWatch, and there a lot of mixed reviews. Hummm, seems as though the Pebble is a good Smartwatch made of less than quality material. Any opinions from my 20K friends who have the Pebble SmartWatch?:confused:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I read some customer reviews on the Pebble SmartWatch, and there a lot of mixed reviews. Hummm, seems as though the Pebble is a good Smartwatch made of less than quality material. Any opinions from my 20K friends who have the Pebble SmartWatch?:confused:

I really don't know much about smartwatches, but my watch preferences are over a century before the smartwatch.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• PhotoChooser-fc5b32cb-1fe3-4720-91b8-efd33e6a7906.jpg
    PhotoChooser-fc5b32cb-1fe3-4720-91b8-efd33e6a7906.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 24

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

LOVE my Pebble. I got it thinking it would be gimmicky, but I cant imagine not wearing it now.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning!! Where is everyone today? Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Hey Janey not morning anymore but still coffee time :coffee:
:biggrin:
Good morning 20kers! Have a great day. :)

Hey pr1nce you have a great day also :biggrin:

Anyone get snow shovelling duty over the weekend? Yet another reason I hate snow and winter.

Lol.....you got the same snow as we did considering that we probably only live 1/2 hr drive from each other hahaha !

Good Morning Everyone. I hope everybodys day goes exactly as you want it to...SMILE

Hey D....have a great day :biggrin:

It was snow shoveling moving into heavy slush/ice shoveling. It wasn't what I would call fun at all.

Men's work :rotfl:

I snow blowed the driveway again Saturday. It's gonna be a long winter. :(

I was thinking the same thing ! I hope this snow doesn't become a weekly occurance :cant-watch:

Morning team20!!!

Packers won...what a super game, don't ya think bamf?! Yes seashell is happy dancing to that!!

Frigid cold today, temp is -5 and windchill is in the holy moly range!! But the sun is shining and it's almost Christmas!! ❤️

Happy Monday everyone!!

Happy Monday seashell glad to hear your Packers won !! shhhh don't let bamf or Jag hear that :rotfl:

Good morning folks!

Hey Laura glad to hear your snow has stopped, ours has stopped also :biggrin:

And last but not least.....thanks for the yummy breakfast Elizabeth :big-hug: and Hey bamf !!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening! I hope everyone is doing well; been busy planning a local children's Christmas party and other fun events. :) To my friends up north... Stay warm!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Not many I would let get away with the Cowboy bashing, but my Happy Dancing Queen... For you I let it slide :)

I would even be ok with a happy dance in green and yellow today :)

*happy dance...in just my Packers jersey*. Thanks bamf! 😉

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone! It's been snowing here all afternoon. Salt trucks and plows are out. It took me a little longer to get home tonight. Glad I'm home now. :)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Just picked up the PebbleWatch in Black from BestBuy, going to set it up later. took my Wife to dinner so I could take her mind off of my purchase...LOL

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods