The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm loving this Crystal Clear LUVVITT Case. I have hearing impaired on and the case appears to light up when I get a message or call. Looks KOOL 😎

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I got a question. How did you get your username to be in capital letters? I typed mine in with a capital G and B but it came out lowercase.

I made my account via pc, (i made it before having the iphone)and wrote it like usual, i dont use tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

All of the BestBuy's in my area have the Black Pebble Watch ($119), looks like I will be getting one tomorrow. Now I have to figure out a way to tell the Wife, or buy her something....SMILE ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Anyone get snow shovelling duty over the weekend? Yet another reason I hate snow and winter.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone. I hope everybodys day goes exactly as you want it to...SMILE

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I snow blowed the driveway again Saturday. It's gonna be a long winter. :(

I hear you our driveway is only two car lengths and about as wide. Yet Saturday I was out there 4 times for an hour each time shovelling the blasted snow. Then Sunday the snow stopped thank god so I only had to shovel once more to clear the way so we could drive. I always hated the snow but this weekend really brought it home lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

Packers won...what a super game, don't ya think bamf?! Yes seashell is happy dancing to that!!👍😊🏈

Frigid cold today, temp is -5 and windchill is in the holy moly range!! But the sun is shining and it's almost Christmas!! 🎄🎅❤️

Happy Monday everyone!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!!!

Packers won...what a super game, don't ya think bamf?! Yes seashell is happy dancing to that!!👍😊🏈

Frigid cold today, temp is -5 and windchill is in the holy moly range!! But the sun is shining and it's almost Christmas!! 🎄🎅❤️

Happy Monday everyone!!

Good Morning seashell! Wow what a game! Have a great day. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro