The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

What do you guys think about the Pebble watch, I'm thinking about getting one.....

You should get obe, im not going though i can wait fir the apple one, but many people have pebble. And i guess its the best right now or ask galaxyboy what he think about samsung watch

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I haven't seen any info on the "iWatch" just rumors:confused:

If Samsung made a watch then of course Apple will make one. Yeah there are only rumors. Remember how people correctly predicted the iPhone 5C and the new color for the iPhone?

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

If Samsung made a watch then of course Apple will make one. Yeah there are only rumors. Remember how people correctly predicted the iPhone 5C and the new color for the iPhone?

Corect me if im wrong pls, did apple was the first who talk about the idea of iwatch? But samsung copied the idea and samsung watch came out? Or was it samsung who had the idea first? Need to know this

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Corect me if im wrong pls, did apple was the first who talk about the idea of iwatch? But samsung copied the idea and samsung watch came out? Or was it samsung who had the idea first? Need to know this

Whoever made it first gets the credit for it. Just like Facebook. Mark Zukerberg stole the idea. Neither since other Smart Watches have been in existence for over a year now.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I guess Samsung will sue Apple when the iWatch comes out and lose because other smart watches came before Galaxy Gear.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I got a question. How did you get your username to be in capital letters? I typed mine in with a capital G and B but it came out lowercase.