The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm in the Hampton Roads area... Virginia Beach. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
Is that around Granby and Cox High School> I use to go to Wrestling camp in HS there every year many moons ago.....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Home sweet home. I drive through the night and fell asleep as soon as we got home at 7am.

A quick hello post then I am going back to bed. It's snowing out and I don't feel like dealing with it now :)

And Fit, I am in Northern VA :)
YEH bamf you told me you live near where I did and went to High School in Alexandria... Thomas Jefferson.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

We had our first real measurable snowfall yesterday and last night. I had to use my snowblower this morning. I have a feeling it's going to get plenty of use this winter.

Good evening everyone. I missed the coffee party this morning but I promise I'll be there tomorrow. This will be us tomorrow. Last winter was a nightmare for my area so again, our snowblower will be put to good use. Don't forget to all run out and get all the bread and milk. LOL

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Is that around Granby and Cox High School> I use to go to Wrestling camp in HS there every year many moons ago.....

Sorry... Trying to catch up. :) Yes I live in that area and know where both of those high schools are. I officiate college and high school track & field meets and coach AAU track.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!!! Brrrr....temps today and tomorrow once you factor in windchill are around the -30 holy crap it's cold range!!! ❄️😳
Need. Lots. Of. Coffee. And. Cocoa.

Or chai, does anyone like chai tea? I made my own this weekend and it tastes so super yummy!!!

Stay warm and enjoy your day everyone!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!!! Brrrr....temps today and tomorrow once you factor in windchill are around the -30 holy crap it's cold range!!! ❄️😳

Or chai, does anyone like chai tea? I made my own this weekend and it tastes so super yummy!!!

Good morning seashell! It's cold here today too. The temp now is 3 degrees with a windchill temp of -15! Stay warm. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Have a good day seashell! It's been raining here for the last three days, not cold enough to snow though. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!!! Brrrr....temps today and tomorrow once you factor in windchill are around the -30 holy crap it's cold range!!! ❄️

Is that temp in C or F? Either way...brrrr is right! It's cold and snowing right now, but the forecast is still up in the air as to how much. I think it's not going to be much since my daughter has a stupid chorus concert tonight. No one want to go, so because of that, there won't be any snow. LOL

Keep warm everyone!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone ☕ Omg sure is cold up there in Green Bay seashell 😱 lots of hot drinks for you !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Healthy hot chocolate for EVERYONE!!!

Unsweetened almond milk and chocolate whey protein :)

YUMMY!!!!

hot.chocolate.jpg

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I know it's freezing cold for our friends up north but... Try East Antarctica, the coldest place on earth at a bone-crushing -135.8F! I had no idea it got that cold anywhere.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a great day. First we had the Canadian blast of cold air, now we have more snow in the forecast for tonight! :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sorry... Trying to catch up. :) Yes I live in that area and know where both of those high schools are. I officiate college and high school track & field meets and coach AAU track.

Very cool I like that. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a great day. First we had the Canadian blast of cold air, now we have more snow in the forecast for tonight! :(

Every day is a good day for me. :) Stay warm and dry!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Because Christmas is awesome! And, maybe so you can bait Santa Claus to come down your house and give you a Mac Pro.
Hope he still has my address because I have not seen him for some time. Only the Hanukuh fairies huh girls??? LOL :)