The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! It's snowing here today. I'll be hanging out at home watching football. Have a great Sunday. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone! Yes the dish was replaced and everything is great. Turns out that the tech that was supposed to be here in the morning dropped the ball and caused a huge issue for the whole team yesterday. The guys that came were great and spent extra time hooking things up and showing us the new settings and options that come with HDTV satellite service. Very cool!

Jag, it didn't upset me that we had to wait, what bothered me was the lack of communication. You are right in that life is too short to be upset about TV, but communication and basic good manners are something that everyone should strive to achieve. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Home sweet home. I drive through the night and fell asleep as soon as we got home at 7am.

A quick hello post then I am going back to bed. It's snowing out and I don't feel like dealing with it now :)

And Fit, I am in Northern VA :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Home sweet home. I drive through the night and fell asleep as soon as we got home at 7am.

A quick hello post then I am going back to bed. It's snowing out and I don't feel like dealing with it now :)

Welcome back bamf! Glad you made it home safe.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Glad you made it back safely bamf and you've for sure earned that sleep after driving through the night !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

A quick post hello from me too as I am watching Chipmunks Christmas with the kiddies 🐹🎄

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Whew! glad its all hooked up now and that they were so nice...that makes all the difference doesn't it? yes a bit more communication would have been nice then again they are not known for such things usually.
Hi everyone! Yes the dish was replaced and everything is great. Turns out that the tech that was supposed to be here in the morning dropped the ball and caused a huge issue for the whole team yesterday. The guys that came were great and spent extra time hooking things up and showing us the new settings and options that come with HDTV satellite service. Very cool!

Jag, it didn't upset me that we had to wait, what bothered me was the lack of communication. You are right in that life is too short to be upset about TV, but communication and basic good manners are something that everyone should strive to achieve. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Happy Sunday everyone! Trying to finish a million things at once lol....must stop decorating....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes Janey you got me there and I should have thought of that side of it. You are right and the communication might have resolved many issues.
I am happy for you that everything got hooked up and you are happy the way everything is working now. Good for you!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Aww, I don't bite! Nibble maybe😉 and happy dance in various, um how shall we say it, entertaining ways!

The fun part of it all is thinking of those entertaining ways!😁

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

We had our first real measurable snowfall yesterday and last night. I had to use my snowblower this morning. I have a feeling it's going to get plenty of use this winter.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

We had our first real measurable snowfall yesterday and last night. I had to use my snowblower this morning. I have a feeling it's going to get plenty of use this winter.
I think this winter will bring a lot of snow, unlike last winter which was really mild.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm setting up a few little Christmas houses. I try and remember why I do this?? Lol
Catching up on back posts because I have been slacking.... You do it because you are one person I know willing to do anything for anybody w/o thinking about anything in return.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh