The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well this year I got a new rMBP, iPhone 5s and rMini so I think adding a Surface would all but put me into dangerous territory lol

Yes for sure enough toys for one little boy :rotfl: sooooo.....what are you asking Santa for Christmas lol :tongue:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I got a nostalgic treat for the computer lovers. I was going through my old magazines yesterda and found the ones I had in mind. So here are some pictures of computer magazines from 1989 :O

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yes for sure enough toys for one little boy :rotfl: sooooo.....what are you asking Santa for Christmas lol :tongue:

my wife keeps asking what I want because she has to put something under the tree. I told her nothing but she wont accept that so now I'm thinking an iPad Mini case. At the most it will cost like $30 but a cheapo one and I'm happy so that might be what I'm going with. The real trick here is what to get her for XMas? I'm thinking a MK purse but have a few other gifts in mind.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks! Cold rainy morning here. I'm in need of some extra strong coffee :)

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

my wife keeps asking what I want because she has to put something under the tree. I told her nothing but she wont accept that so now I'm thinking an iPad Mini case. At the most it will cost like $30 but a cheapo one and I'm happy so that might be what I'm going with. The real trick here is what to get her for XMas? I'm thinking a MK purse but have a few other gifts in mind.

Oh you will score major points with a MK handbag :yes::laughing: good hubby !

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! I just got home from picking up my turkey...in the rain and wind and I'm not a happy camper right now. There's a flood watch, a wind watch and a freeze warning for tonight. Wind chill will be in the teens with a chance of snow/ice overnight. I think it's time for some more coffee! Hope everyone has a great day. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! I just got home from picking up my turkey...in the rain and wind and I'm not a happy camper right now. There's a flood watch, a wind watch and a freeze warning for tonight. Wind chill will be in the teens with a chance of snow/ice overnight. I think it's time for some more coffee! Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Wow! It sounds like your weather has a little bit of everything. Glad you got your turkey!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Seeee I was right and wasn't as bad as I expected and made it to work in my normal amount of time. The roads were wet from the melted snow but in general all okay.....how about for you Laura ? I heard Boston area got a lot of snow 😳

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

It wasn't bad. Only issues are flights cancelled due to east coast snow. Someone coming here from Boston might have a delay.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It wasn't bad. Only issues are flights cancelled due to east coast snow. Someone coming here from Boston might have a delay.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

It sounds horrible on the east coast. I hope everybody gets to where their going for Thanksgiving.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope everyone gets together with their familes tomorrow and has a safe and peaceful thanksgiving with plenty of football. That is all I have planned. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh