The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh no! Everyone is sleeping???
It's still Friday here sooo happy Friday night everyone!
See you all in the morning. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! It's a sunny and cold day here but I'll take the cold over rain any day. Reading the newspaper and drinking Timmy's. A perfect morning if you ask me. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day. :coffee:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! It's a sunny and cold day here but I'll take the cold over rain any day. Reading the newspaper and drinking Timmy's. A perfect morning if you ask me. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day. :coffee:

Sunny and cold here too. The high today is supposed to be 25.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hello everyone. I am hanging around watching carpet installers replace all the carpets at my father-in-laws so we can put the house on the market.

It's going to be a long day. Been here since 8am :(

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Janey! Sounds like a perfect morning to me too :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's cold here too, and more rain is supposed to be on the way. It already rained all day yesterday, so I'm tired of rain.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello everyone. I am hanging around watching carpet installers replace all the carpets at my father-in-laws so we can put the house on the market.

You need a cup of coffee...well probably multiple cups. Transitions can be difficult to say the least
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1385224588.954125.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Like watching paint dry huh Rellskie....LMAO

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So officially my weekend had started now and i can cut loose. For seashell one of my very good customers today stopped in and gave me a bottle of expensive Herradura Silver Tequila for helping him get warranty on his bike even though it was out of Warranty but 9000 miles and i like doing these things if he meets certain criteria. His way of thanks and i will toast him tonight oh I already did once and maybe another shot a bit later. Would you like to join me seashell?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Some people just know how to have all the fun. Only difference is I am working today but tomorrow it is Star buks ( No Timmies here :( ) Tomorrow I will be at Starbucks meeting friends for our Sunday get together for coffee and chat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro