The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

:( pr1nce is your new happy dance recipient :(

Sad BAMF is going to the corner to sulk.

Well if I give you one every day it's not special anymore...and I'd hate for you to get bored with me!! You will always be my special happy dance recipient Mr Squatzilla! 😉

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Grateful for another day. :) Hope you enjoy yours!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

*goodnight just out of the shower happy dance* just for bamf!😉

Night friends!

Seashell, you are the best :)

Get your peekers on. In the locker room and heading into the shower. My back is screaming.

Oh and good morning team20k.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning team 20k ☕ back to work for me after a wonderful long weekend away with the fam 😁

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

A little too fast for me and that is either their way of telling us something in a sort of secret way or just a fast new beta and even if I was a registered developer I would not just jump that fast when I just update to 7.0.4 on my 5S.

Maybe something good will be announced that needs this level of OS to come out and am sure by the content of the OS it may lend some info on what it may be for.

I don't think it's a secret way of telling us anything. iOS 7 was very different from previous iOS versions and with coding when you change one thing it can have unforseen results. So the quick updates makes sense because they were on a deadline to push iOS 7 out the door so I'm betting there are a ton of little changes not to mention things that crop up after they make those changes. Take for example the people who were getting motion sickness from the transitions. Then there was an update to the Reduce motion so that it took away the zoom effect. The .1 upgrade is a major upgrade unlike the point releases and I was honestly expecting it a lot sooner. I think it's great for devs to upgrade right away because it means their apps will be more stable and it will also give Apple the feedback. Most people who really know what they are doing don't run it on their daily device so the bugs and glitches is all a part of the process. I am in the midst of installing it now and even though I don't think there will be a drastic change I'm pretty excited to see changes if any.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I don't think it's a secret way of telling us anything. iOS 7 was very different from previous iOS versions and with coding when you change one thing it can have unforseen results. So the quick updates makes sense because they were on a deadline to push iOS 7 out the door so I'm betting there are a ton of little changes not to mention things that crop up after they make those changes. Take for example the people who were getting motion sickness from the transitions. Then there was an update to the Reduce motion so that it took away the zoom effect. The .1 upgrade is a major upgrade unlike the point releases and I was honestly expecting it a lot sooner. I think it's great for devs to upgrade right away because it means their apps will be more stable and it will also give Apple the feedback. Most people who really know what they are doing don't run it on their daily device so the bugs and glitches is all a part of the process. I am in the midst of installing it now and even though I don't think there will be a drastic change I'm pretty excited to see changes if any.

I have it installed on my test devices and so far so good. Cant talk to much about it because of the Developer NDA, but if you search enough on the interwebz you will find plenty of leaks :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

same here really liking it very smooth and quicker animation. They have put in some nice changes ;) a few that I asked for in iOS 7 betas so I'm diggin that.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

same here really liking it very smooth and quicker animation. They have put in some nice changes ;) a few that I asked for in iOS 7 betas so I'm diggin that.

How long after a beta is released like this do you think Apple will release the official?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It really depends if there are any show stopping bugs that are found. During the iOS 7 betas they were 2 weeks between betas pretty much and this beta seems rock solid so far and shhhhh awesome battery life ;) (you didn't hear it from me lol) so I would say it will probably be out really soon. The devs gotta test and update, any bugs found will be reported.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR