The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! This could be an interesting day. It's 65 degrees now and we have some severe storms on the way. Rain, hail, wind and possible tornados. Is this mid November??

Similar weather here too. Very strange. My husband is driving to Albany early tomorrow morning and hopefully most of the worst will have passed us by that time.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! This could be an interesting day. It's 65 degrees now and we have some severe storms on the way. Rain, hail, wind and possible tornados. Is this mid November??

Similar weather forecast here.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

The sun is out bright and it's thundering like crazy. The tv weather is saying we have a PDS, which I've never heard of before, a particularly dangerous situation. This is also forecast for the Bears game in Chicago this afternoon.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

The sun is out bright and it's thundering like crazy. The tv weather is saying we have a PDS, which I've never heard of before, a particularly dangerous situation. This is also forecast for the Bears game in Chicago this afternoon.

Be safe 😳 heavy rains expected here.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

We had thunderstorms last night and more rain today at 56 degrees. Can feel cold front coming though, 45 mph winds expected, crazy storms south! I suppose it could be snow!😳

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I think the worst of the weather is over. We had a tornado warning, thunderstorm, hail and high winds. The Bears game has been delayed.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Let us know if you are okay ??? CNN is showing terrible weather at the Bears game and spectators asked to leave the stands 😳

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Let us know if you are okay ??? CNN is showing terrible weather at the Bears game and spectators asked to leave the stands 😳

Thanks Wendy we're ok here. I'm checking on my family in Peoria now. They had 9 tornados down there this afternoon. Some neighborhoods have been demolished and they're sending in search and rescue.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Wendy we're ok here. I'm checking on my family in Peoria now. They had 9 tornados down there this afternoon. Some neighborhoods have been demolished and they're sending in search and rescue.
Yikes! I hope everyone is ok.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Yikes! I hope everyone is ok.

My family is fine. My son and his wife have some minor damage. There are entire neighborhoods in Washington and East Peoria IL that have been devastated. Search and rescue have been sent in. Keep them in your prayers.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

My family is fine. My son and his wife have some minor damage. There are entire neighborhoods in Washington and East Peoria IL that have been devastated. Search and rescue have been sent in. Keep them in your prayers.

Oh yes I heard Peoria has terrible devastation. Those poor people 😕 thank goodness you are fine and your son and wife little damage.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's really windy here. Rain looks like it's sideways instead of down.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone... A very long and busy day with most of it spent at the Apple Store drooling and playing and coming home with a new little toy in the iPad mini. Pretty cool to go along with the my 5S. Hope everyone has had a wonderful Sunday. I know i did.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think the worst of the weather is over. We had a tornado warning, thunderstorm, hail and high winds. The Bears game has been delayed.

We had thunderstorms last night and more rain today at 56 degrees. Can feel cold front coming though, 45 mph winds expected, crazy storms south! I suppose it could be snow!

Be safe  heavy rains expected here.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 

Similar weather here too. Very strange. My husband is driving to Albany early tomorrow morning and hopefully most of the worst will have passed us by that time.
I am not going to comment on our cool 70 degree weather clouds clear and a wonderful night. If it makes you feel any better, A bit of rain through the week coming up.... :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope everyone and their families are safe and unhurt as well as yourselves.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I just found out a friend of mine lost his home in the Washington IL tornado. I'm praying for all my friends and former co-workers in the area.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning team 20k. I was crazy busy all weekend so I will catch up on what I missed later on.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone... A very long and busy day with most of it spent at the Apple Store drooling and playing and coming home with a new little toy in the iPad mini. Pretty cool to go along with the my 5S. Hope everyone has had a wonderful Sunday. I know i did.

Oh wow some is lucky ! Congrats Jag 😀 I think I have to write a Dear Santa letter if I'm ever gonna get one lol 🎅🎄