The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone...happy Tuesday! :)
Good late whatever it is right now Pr1nce. Hope your day went well. Had the Honda factory rep hanging around all day long while I was working and asking questions at the same time doing his job. I use to be one and do what he does so I hate factory reps......:waiting: Time for a :beer:!!!! xs 2

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone and especially a very special shout out to Wendy hoping she is on the mend and starting to feel better. Everyone please reply with quote to this to her with your own comment and like to this to let her know what we all think of her and show her some love and let her know how much we miss her and I mean that Wendy. Get well soon ok so you can come back having fun with us.

We care for you!!!!! :heart:

Yeah I hit her on bbm the other day. Going to check in on her and see how she's doing

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh and big news: Rita has a friend visiting for the holidays, her name is Cran-brrr-Rita, and let me just say, she rocks! 😉

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Bday twin and Rellskie: had to bail on bbm, major sluggish-ness and battery drainer. Sticking with WhatsApp and iMessage😊

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

bamf... I know what you do and that was just my raw humor and you know darn well that was not a personal statement. I wish you the best. Hey I might not be able to affors the air but after reading Richard Devine's unboxing article on the retina mini that was released today and after just getting my 5S that was paid for thanks to my neighbor for paying was more than i expected for my 4S gave me the opportunity to get the phone with applecare + ,same case I love and had on the 4S and stop at the Zagg kiosk in front of the Apple store for my screen protector I made out with a break even deal.
Now I will save up and at least try and get a mini Retina for my own Christmas Present for myself with my Christmas Bonus from work.

My apologies for my silly comment not to be taken the wrong way buddy. :)

Don't be silly Jag. No offense at all. I was just stating a point that I get all the new goodies because of work :)

I was thinking of getting the retina mini. But the air is so light and the fact that I can thumb type easily I am going to have to think hard about getting one.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh and big news: Rita has a friend visiting for the holidays, her name is Cran-brrr-Rita, and let me just say, she rocks! 😉

Uh oh. Last time Rita came over there was a shower incident. Can't imagine what fun will happen when Rita brings Cran-brrr-Rita along.

;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Uh oh. Last time Rita came over there was a shower incident. Can't imagine what fun will happen when Rita brings Cran-brrr-Rita along.

;)

Hey now, the last time that stuff happened in the shower...wait, we're talking about when I fell right?!😉
No, Rita was not around the night I fell but she's with me now!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You might have to explain to Jag what 'bbm' is!
Bwahahahahahaha...I'm back Jag did ya miss me?!
Not any more.....LOL... Might have to explain what bbm is... You are a riot Alice!!~!!! But I still love you anyway.... friendship speaking that is.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh and big news: Rita has a friend visiting for the holidays, her name is Cran-brrr-Rita, and let me just say, she rocks! 
Bring them all over and we can have a great party. I will even get a top shelf bottle, The fruit of choice, ice and a blender and we can just go wild.....:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

LOL! Jag needs to get that BlackBerry messenger :)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
No he doesn't I have a hard enough time keeping up with the rest of you on messages of which Rellskie or seashell never Message me but hey i'm not bitter or upset.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR