The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning Team20k

Have a super awesome Monday!

And to those that have served in the armed forces,,,,, THANK YOU!!!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's a bit chilly here, but sunny-ish. I'm thinking of ordering a Fitbit since I have to get my rear in gear and need some help. Any opinions?

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's a bit chilly here, but sunny-ish. I'm thinking of ordering a Fitbit since I have to get my rear in gear and need some help. Any opinions?

Love my FitBit. I had the ultra then moved to the One when that came out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just wanted to stop in and say Good morning and hope everyone has a Great Monday. Take care everyone.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I have a One and I freaking love it. The fitbit is amazing and combined with myfitnesspal which is my no. 1 recommended calorie tracker it's an awesome combo IMO.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Hope most are off work and on their way home, My day off today, Just thought i would offer anyone who wishes to partake in something to cool them off tonight....

Assorted Smoothies.jpgBlended-Iced-Coffee-1.jpgFruit Smoothies.jpgIce Cream And Cones.jpgiced-coffee.jpg

ENJOY EVERYONE!!!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good evening everyone! :)

Hey pr1nce.

I am loving this new iPad Air.

I can easily thumb type. The size is perfect. I am going to have a hard time getting the new mini now.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Today was like Christmas. First my Air was delivered then my Pebble watch was updated and now is even more awesome!!! :)

Ok night Jag, Pr1nce and anyone else who happens to pop in. 4am comes quick, tomorrow is Back day :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Today was like Christmas. First my Air was delivered then my Pebble watch was updated and now is even more awesome!!! :)

Ok night Jag, Pr1nce and anyone else who happens to pop in. 4am comes quick, tomorrow is Back day :)

Goodnight bamf. Unfortunately, the only thing about today that reminds me of Christmas was the snowfall we received! :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Goodnight bamf. Unfortunately, the only thing about today that reminds me of Christmas was the snowfall we received! :(
Bummer on the snow my friend and people in these forums are making a whole lot more money than me.... iPad airs, iPad minis and 5s phones like nothing. Oh Well gotta be happy for them. Good night Pr1nce and bamf.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Bummer on the snow my friend and people in these forums are making a whole lot more money than me.... iPad airs, iPad minis and 5s phones like nothing. Oh Well gotta be happy for them. Good night Pr1nce and bamf.

Goodnight Jag!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I am the Mobility manager for my company. My team and I need to test and verify compatibility of all the new devices. Most of that testing is me because I am the one who approves or denies a device. I haven't paid for an Apple device since the 3GS. That was the first device that was compatible with Exchange.

I also get Android, Blackberry and WinMo loaners from AT&T, Verizon and Sprint for testing.

Soooo..... Not rich, just fortunate to work in a field I love that let's me play with all the new gadgets :)

And with that said it's time to hit the gym so I can get into work.

Back day!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wha'z up everyone :) work is killer this week keeping me on my toes and away from the keyboard. Although my Nanowrimo book is finally coming into it's own :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR