The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well good afternoon everyone. I took as long as i can stay up and have gone sicksting from being on here and chatting to my fav. who is under the weather. Hope she is feeling better Wendy. Sicksting like sexting but being sick so I am going to take some to put me out, Turn on the games and take a nap. See you all later....:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well good afternoon everyone. I took as long as i can stay up and have gone sicksting from being on here and chatting to my fav. who is under the weather. Hope she is feeling better Wendy. Sicksting like sexting but being sick so I am going to take some to put me out, Turn on the games and take a nap. See you all later....:)

Feel better Jag! No posting pictures while you're sicksting! ;)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey there!! Busy week at work...should be peeking in this weekend though! Or you could catch me on bbm! lol
(I can give it right back there mister!) happy Friday!! Beer in hand and happy dancing!!
Well the BBM thing I will just give you this back LOL
As far as I knew I liked you for some reason and now with this head cold I just can't remember.....:kiss:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Apple just emailed me... My 5S finally got to the store so I have to rest and get better and stop feeling like Wendy was because tomorrow unless I faint I am driving an hour to the Apple store for my new phone.... YAY!! Finally - Took long enough. laying back down with hot tea and honey. Bye for now my friends. I think I caught this from Wendy but i hope she is feeling better though.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well the BBM thing I will just give you this back LOL
As far as I knew I liked you for some reason and now with this head cold I just can't remember.....:kiss:

And there will be no happy dance for you...:p
(But I still hope you feel better soon!)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Apple just emailed me... My 5S finally got to the store so I have to rest and get better and stop feeling like Wendy was because tomorrow unless I faint I am driving an hour to the Apple store for my new phone.... YAY!! Finally - Took long enough. laying back down with hot tea and honey. Bye for now my friends. I think I caught this from Wendy but i hope she is feeling better though.

You guys can keep it, I don't want it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR