The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Thursday from the locker room :)

A little coffee before I shower

Enjoy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383216015.572054.jpg

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning all! I will be home all day waiting for my phone. What are the plans for Halloween? Who's going trick or treating?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good morning all! I will be home all day waiting for my phone. What are the plans for Halloween? Who's going trick or treating?

The wife and I will be taking our two kids out. My son is going with his friends alone (sort of, we will be within watching distance) It's hard to let them go :( But we will walk with my daughter.

I wore my costume to the office today to make my team smile.

I'll post a picture later on.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

My daughter is 13 and is going out alone this year with friends. It will be the last year she will probably be going and she also couldn't go last year because of the hurricane. The schools here don't allow costumes anymore so she has to first come home, do her homework and then she can go out. My son won't go out since he's 16, but had no problem telling his sister that he plans on stealing all her Kit Kats. LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

The wife and I will be taking our two kids out. My son is going with his friends alone (sort of, we will be within watching distance) It's hard to let them go :( But we will walk with my daughter.

I wore my costume to the office today to make my team smile.

I'll post a picture later on.

No costume at work...it's not a 'for all to see kind'...but I do have my Halloween sweater on and my daughter painted my nails like candy corns!😉 👻🎃🍁🍂

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

My daughter is 13 and is going out alone this year with friends. It will be the last year she will probably be going and she also couldn't go last year because of the hurricane. The schools here don't allow costumes anymore so she has to first come home, do her homework and then she can go out. My son won't go out since he's 16, but had no problem telling his sister that he plans on stealing all her Kit Kats. LOL

Mine are same ages...oldest handing out candy, youngest going with friends too but I tag along...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox