The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy football Sunday everyone!!!!

No coffee today, well no coffee now. Later :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awesome! Of course now you've made me feel old  but I agree with feeling better at this age...I have truly enjoyed my 40s...

white or black? Chair or desk? Strappy or slip on? So many decisions before the big day...

You are so not old!!!
Neither one of you are old and I have you both beat and I don't think I am either and know I do more than my friends and can outlast them.:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Just got back from a 60 mile Motorcycle ride that was beautiful. 300 bikers raised $24.000.00 to give to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation that we have been supporting for 20 years. Our 65th open house yesterday that we have been in business was unreal also. Now i am going to kick back and watch the Cowboys beat the Lions... What a Sunday!!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Just got back from a 60 mile Motorcycle ride that was beautiful. 300 bikers raised $24.000.00 to give to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation that we have been supporting for 20 years. Our 65th open house yesterday that we have been in business was unreal also. Now i am going to kick back and watch the Cowboys beat the Lions... What a Sunday!!

I'd go for that win!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good to see you BK...I read that long list of things you have been up to lately so what is your point? If you are 48 than you can handle it. After all I am about well older/....LOL than you and I know I can handle it.... having said all that and I know that you know I am kidding with you, Nice new ride you picked up and how have you been overall? Has the over the road world of trucking still been busy for you or slowed at all? Hope you are doing well along with the rest of the family my friend. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone.....Happy Sunday :biggrin:

r8h1sj.gif

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Not only can I believe that the Cowboys lost to the Lions today but how they lost sucks! bamf can you believe it or are you in grief like I am right now buddy?? Just completely gave that game away with a min to go and lost by a point. I need a stiff drink and more than what seashell drinks, Well just leave out the mix and pour the alcohol.....:no:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Good to see you BK...I read that long list of things you have been up to lately so what is your point? If you are 48 than you can handle it. After all I am about well older/....LOL than you and I know I can handle it.... having said all that and I know that you know I am kidding with you, Nice new ride you picked up and how have you been overall? Has the over the road world of trucking still been busy for you or slowed at all? Hope you are doing well along with the rest of the family my friend. :)

The biz has been busy, we're at pretty high tempo for the holidays. Still getting the new truck broken in, closing on 20k miles, already, with about 9 days til I've had it 2 months.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Not only can I believe that the Cowboys lost to the Lions today but how they lost sucks! bamf can you believe it or are you in grief like I am right now buddy?? Just completely gave that game away with a min to go and lost by a point. I need a stiff drink and more than what seashell drinks, Well just leave out the mix and pour the alcohol.....:no:

That loss sucked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro