The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning!! Upgrading my work Mac to mavericks now and did my 4 to 7.0.3 last night...nothing noticeable on that.

Happy Hump Day!!! 🐪

yet more things we have in common que eerie music LOL how's it going twinnie?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

You all know how busy I have been at work, well a few hours ago the project I have been eating, sleeping and pooping for the last three months has been killed...

Now I wish I was going to the gym tonight to work off steam... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks my peeps for letting me scream :)

Holy crap man hope things go better soon :(

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

He's a cute dog!

How can such a sweet pup be such a problem? Just look at that face!

Because after 14 years of having a cat who didn't give a crap about anyone (Sable passed a couple of months when King was first brought home), a dog brought a different energy and I coddled him too much. Now I have to go back and correct his anxiety and dominance of the pack. Once that's corrected, all will be well.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Because after 14 years of having a cat who didn't give a crap about anyone (Sable passed a couple of months when King was first brought home), a dog brought a different energy and I coddled him too much. Now I have to go back and correct his anxiety and dominance of the pack. Once that's corrected, all will be well.

He's still very young, so it should be easy to teach him.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You all know how busy I have been at work, well a few hours ago the project I have been eating, sleeping and pooping for the last three months has been killed...

Now I wish I was going to the gym tonight to work off steam... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bummer!! Not really a cause for happy dance but maybe one in yoga pants as a little distraction!😉

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Evening everybody! Hope everyone had a great hump day :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ackkkkkk sorry to hear that bamf...really s*cks :straight-face: just think of all the happy dances you got during all those boring meetings though :tongue:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Pretty good!! Spicy cheddar meatloaf for dinner and then TV night with the fam...����
How was your day Ricky?!

It was one hell of a day and not in a good way ��

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Last edited: