The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So is anyone going to high school football games tonight?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm used to a Windows 8 now. I need to update to 8.1.
I am using Windows 7 Pro and very happy with it. As of now I don't see jumping to 8 anytime soon and using 7 on my computer at work as well. At home I have become a big fan of it's capabilities and have not had much time with a windows 8 machine which I should do. For now I will stick with 7. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I am using Windows 7 Pro and very happy with it. As of now I don't see jumping to 8 anytime soon and using 7 on my computer at work as well. At home I have become a big fan of it's capabilities and have not had much time with a windows 8 machine which I should do. For now I will stick with 7. :)

I bought a new touchscreen laptop for my home last January it came with Windows 8. It took a little while to get used to it. My daughter had to have the touchscreen!! I think Windows 8 might be easier to navigate with a touchscreen.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's pretty quiet tonight, which I hope means everyone is doing something fun this evening. :)

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

I've used both and prefer Win7. I don't like the mix of tiles and desktop on my desktop. :talk-hand:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It's pretty quiet tonight, which I hope means everyone is doing something fun this evening. :)

Just chilling over here catching up on the forums. How are you Laura?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk Pro

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning 20K peeps Happy Saturday....coffee time :coffee:

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 15

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I bought a new touchscreen laptop for my home last January it came with Windows 8. It took a little while to get used to it. My daughter had to have the touchscreen!! I think Windows 8 might be easier to navigate with a touchscreen.

Same here pr1nce I got an Acer with Windows 8 laptop and like anything new it takes getting used to but I love the look of it ! I have Windows 7 at work so I'm quite comfortable using both.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Same here pr1nce I got an Acer with Windows 8 laptop and like anything new it takes getting used to but I love the look of it ! I have Windows 7 at work so I'm quite comfortable using both.

Mine is an Acer too. We like it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW