The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good late afternoon to everyone today. I hope everybody has had a good Sunday so far. We all just got in from cycling and my team SRQ Cycling (SRQ) abbreviates for Sarasota like the airports do so that is where i came up with the team name. We came in first place and overall for charity raised $23.000.00 and m,y team out of 15 $6.000.00 so we were happy.
Now lunch and football. Hope you all have a great and peaceful rest of the day. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@ bamf... Sunday night football. Can you have a star coffee for us to keep us up to watch the game? Take care and GO Cowboys!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good late afternoon to everyone today. I hope everybody has had a good Sunday so far. We all just got in from cycling and my team SRQ Cycling (SRQ) abbreviates for Sarasota like the airports do so that is where i came up with the team name. We came in first place and overall for charity raised $23.000.00 and m,y team out of 15 $6.000.00 so we were happy.
Now lunch and football. Hope you all have a great and peaceful rest of the day. :)

Congrats on the first place finish! That's
great you guys were able to raise so much for charity. I haven't had a chance to see much football today. My in-laws have been here since yesterday. I enjoy spending time with them. Have a good rest of your weekend.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Awesome job jag!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk Pro

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ahhh slept in after the Boys took care of business last night.

Here is an afternoon latte :)

Photo Jan 18, 3 49 35 PM.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ahhh slept in after the Boys took care of business last night.

Here is an afternoon latte :)

View attachment 40141
It tasted as good as the one I had this morning because I had to work that pesky OT on my day off, The one I like the money at the end of the week but hate having to get up early and give my day off up. Oh well You gotta do what you gotta do. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone :).... OK I gotta ask Rell... What gives with the Avatar?.... LOL

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning all. Time to hit the gym.

Here is some coffee before I leave.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381825235.070657.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Happy Tuesday everyone :0) I took the long weekend here off for good. I was minimally online the least possible. It was a great Thanksgiving and now a four day week Wohoo.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed that a lot of people in my neighbourhood have their yards decorated for Halloween. I'll try to get some pictures and post them over the next couple of weeks.

Do any of you have your yards and houses decorated for Halloween? I live in an apartment, so I can't really put anything outside.

Do your neighbours have any nice Halloween decorations in their yards?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods