The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I get cranky if I don't workout. It is my stress relief.

Oh I absolutely know what you mean! I would have to say that is my main reason for exercise. I don't workout any where near as much as you guys but would never miss a day. Friday night is the only night I don't use elliptical or stepper. 45 min at night and almost that on the morning...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Attachments

• 50e419e41ebea-audi-r8-6.jpg
    50e419e41ebea-audi-r8-6.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 9

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh I absolutely know what you mean! I would have to say that is my main reason for exercise. I don't workout any where near as much as you guys but would never miss a day. Friday night is the only night I don't use elliptical or stepper. 45 min at night and almost that on the morning...

I'm with ya, don't hit the gym myself but I have enough at home to keep me busy. Weights and cardio, alternating days...plus busy at work and running my girls around counts to some degree! Oh and then there's dancing....😉

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My ultimate dream car is and will always be an Audi R8 "insert drool here"

Well here's a R8 wallpaper I just downloaded. Hope you like it. It should fit the iPhone too

desuje7y.jpg

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Start of fun sports week: our HS football team remained undefeated and won it's Conference championship in OT last night🏈👍; NASCAR under the lights tonight, football day tomorrow and my girls CC Conference meets this week👟👍. Love it!!!

Neighborhood party later this afternoon, got a new glass for my birthday that I'm pretty sure can hold about 6 Rita's at once😳🍷👍🎉...so yes there will be happy dancing in the backyard later! 😉

I sound like quite a party girl, *giggle* but I'm not, I do like to have fun at least once every weekend!!😊. I'm not in my 20s anymore but feel better than ever and wouldn't go back!!

Happy Saturday friends!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I always liked the Supra. It's not my favorite car but it's nice. Now this is my dream car Nissan GTR is beautiful man:D

OK this which would you rather is specially for Reelskie

IMG_0349.PNG

This is a hard one for me the Skyline is one of the first cars I fell in love with and it's always been my dream to drive one. My personal fav is the 97 but the newer ones are nice too. The Supra on the other hand make me drool everytime I see one in person. So which of the Godzillas would you rather?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Start of fun sports week: our HS football team remained undefeated and won it's Conference championship in OT last night🏈👍; NASCAR under the lights tonight, football day tomorrow and my girls CC Conference meets this week👟👍. Love it!!!

Neighborhood party later this afternoon, got a new glass for my birthday that I'm pretty sure can hold about 6 Rita's at once😳🍷👍🎉...so yes there will be happy dancing in the backyard later! 😉

I sound like quite a party girl, *giggle* but I'm not, I do like to have fun at least once every weekend!!😊. I'm not in my 20s anymore but feel better than ever and wouldn't go back!!

Happy Saturday friends!!

Sounds like you have a busy fun weekend Seashell :) have a great weekend!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I always liked the Supra. It's not my favorite car but it's nice. Now this is my dream car Nissan GTR is beautiful man:D

OK this which would you rather is specially for Reelskie

View attachment 40042

This is a hard one for me the Skyline is one of the first cars I fell in love with and it's always been my dream to drive one. My personal fav is the 97 but the newer ones are nice too. The Supra on the other hand make me drool everytime I see one in person. So which of the Godzillas would you rather?

I'm picking my GTR Everytime! I just seen one in person at this aviation center and it was awesome. I love the frame of that car. It's just a nice piece of art.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Morning team20!! Start of fun sports week: our HS football team remained undefeated and won it's Conference championship in OT last night; NASCAR under the lights tonight, football day tomorrow and my girls CC Conference meets this week. Love it!!!

Neighborhood party later this afternoon, got a new glass for my birthday that I'm pretty sure can hold about 6 Rita's at once...so yes there will be happy dancing in the backyard later! 

I sound like quite a party girl, *giggle* but I'm not, I do like to have fun at least once every weekend!!. I'm not in my 20s anymore but feel better than ever and wouldn't go back!!

Happy Saturday friends!!

Enjoy it it's always good to cut loose every now and then :beer::yes::dancing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm picking my GTR Everytime! I just seen one in person at this aviation center and it was awesome. I love the frame of that car. It's just a nice piece of art.

OK I got the Supra meet you on the dragstrip lol

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh what a beautiful car Rellskie! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm with ya, don't hit the gym myself but I have enough at home to keep me busy. Weights and cardio, alternating days...plus busy at work and running my girls around counts to some degree! Oh and then there's dancing....😉

Hi Seashell! I made something for you! Posted on the ibabygirl blog. Made a Timmies one too :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh