The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have rode that bike from Fl to Sturgis SD 5 times 2400 trouble free miles each time there and back. The 2400 of course is one way.

Where on earth is Sturgis SD 😳 and what is there ?

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks again Jag and everybody for the warm welcome here. I can't wait for seashell to start dancing!
See he fits in already... a new audience member for seashell to show off her dancing skills to. :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Where on earth is Sturgis SD  and what is there ?

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 
Nest to Bike week here in Daytona every year ...600,000 bikers raising you know what for a week of anything you can think of. Google Sturgis and you will see what it is. It is unbelievable trust me. You just have to look it up Wendy.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Way to go BK and congrats to your daughter and you new son in law.

Thanks! We were scrimping right up to the last minute, but somehow pulled it out and got everything paid for. Venue rental, catering, the whole shebang, without having to take on any debt. That was something we insisted on, no debt wedding. Told them it sets you up for trouble if you're in the hole from day one.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh pr1nce you have no idea just like I told you last night and hope when you see the other team members like bamf and others that come here you will make somereal solid and good friends in this forum and we have a tom of fun.

Just watch out for seashell when she starts dancing, You will find out I am sure.

Also to EVERYONE Please welcome pr1nce wh o is a good member of iMore and one of our newest Ambassadors and becoming a good friend the more I get to know him.

Please give him a warm welcome and give him a chance and not chase him away ok. He is a good guy. :laughing:

Hey now, let him decide for himself! Once he gets to know me, he'll see I don't bite, nibble maybe😉. And he'll have to earn a happy dance, don't do that for just anyone y'know!😏

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hey now, let him decide for himself! Once he gets to know me, he'll see I don't bite, nibble maybe��. And he'll have to earn a happy dance, don't do that for just anyone y'know!��

New guy better not think he gets my Happy Dances ;) !!!

Speaking of which.... TODAY NO MEETINGS :) and I am working from home.

PLUS today is Friday, that means SQUATZILLA emerges :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OH and I almost forgot!!!

latte-art.jpg

Coffee for everyone... Even new guy :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Nest to Bike week here in Daytona every year ...600,000 bikers raising you know what for a week of anything you can think of. Google Sturgis and you will see what it is. It is unbelievable trust me. You just have to look it up Wendy.

Lol...I did look it up silly.....but if I didn't ask the question then we would be 1 post count less to our next milestone.....right ?? :rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It's Fridayyyyyy !!!!! Ooops....sorry for screaming but you know how I just love Fridays :rotfl: And it's our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada which also means a long weekend :dancing: !!!! And you can all think of me cooking my heart out on Sunday if you like :laughing:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's Fridayyyyyy !!!!! Ooops....sorry for screaming but you know how I just love Fridays :rotfl: And it's our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada which also means a long weekend :dancing: !!!! And you can all think of me cooking my heart out on Sunday if you like :laughing:

Yay!! It's Friday :) :)
Happy Thanksgiving cooking marathon weekend Wendy!!!
What's on the menu?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Happy iMore Friday everyone!
Welcome Pr1nce :)
We should have a dessert night tonight for a proper welcome :) :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

New guy better not think he gets my Happy Dances ;) !!!

Speaking of which.... TODAY NO MEETINGS :) and I am working from home.

PLUS today is Friday, that means SQUATZILLA emerges :)

Don't worry bamf, I wouldn't share your dances...😏 the ones I do for you, are just. for. You! Unless someone happens to be peeking, sshhhh don't tell the new guy I do that too!😉

Yay for working from home!!

Have a good day Squatzilla!!💪

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh