The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey Good Morning everyone! I can't believe it took me this long to find the 20k thread. Thanks to Jag for mentioning it to me last night. It looks like a cool place to hang out and keep in touch with everyone.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Checking on you Rellskie:) need more chicken soup?? Hope you are feeling better.

Aww thanks Elizabeth :) I'm home taking it easy. Got all my medicine so i should start getting better soon.

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey Good Morning everyone! I can't believe it took me this long to find the 20k thread. Thanks to Jag for mentioning it to me last night. It looks like a cool place to hang out and keep in touch with everyone.

Good Morning :cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I knew you were in a meeting!!!!!! Extra dance for you today...seashell has had a crazy busy week and it's not quite over yet! Celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary yesterday ❤️, I start a new job on Monday 😳, CC season for my girls is winding down...and I've been missing you all!!!

BK: simply beautiful pics!!! Congrats to your daughter...thank you for sharing the special day moments with us!!!

Rellskie: hope you're feeling better soon!!!☕🍵....💃😉

Wendy, Jag, Elizabeth, Ricky: *waving as I happy dance*

Catch you all later!!! Enjoy your day!😘

Hey Seashell! Congrats on the 20th anniversary!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Welcome!!!! Enjoy your stay and all the tasty treats :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I knew you were in a meeting!!!!!! Extra dance for you today...seashell has had a crazy busy week and it's not quite over yet! Celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary yesterday ❤️, I start a new job on Monday , CC season for my girls is winding down...and I've been missing you all!!!

BK: simply beautiful pics!!! Congrats to your daughter...thank you for sharing the special day moments with us!!!

Rellskie: hope you're feeling better soon!!!☕️....

Wendy, Jag, Elizabeth, Ricky: *waving as I happy dance*

Catch you all later!!! Enjoy your day!

*waving back and happy anniversary girlie* :heart: oh and congrats on the new job !!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Cool glad to see you here Pr1nce :dancing: Congrats on becoming an Ambassador :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone good evening and Rells I hope you feel better :) more soup for you.....

Attachments

• chickensoup010.jpg
    chickensoup010.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Nice to see a new person here. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh pr1nce you have no idea just like I told you last night and hope when you see the other team members like bamf and others that come here you will make somereal solid and good friends in this forum and we have a tom of fun.

Just watch out for seashell when she starts dancing, You will find out I am sure.

Also to EVERYONE Please welcome pr1nce wh o is a good member of iMore and one of our newest Ambassadors and becoming a good friend the more I get to know him.

Please give him a warm welcome and give him a chance and not chase him away ok. He is a good guy. :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks wendy, I'll be hangin' out here too.
Wendy thank you for welcoming our newest or one of our newest Ambassadors although he has been around. Please make sure he gets to know every one here so he becomes a regular too.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh pr1nce you have no idea just like I told you last night and hope when you see the other team members like bamf and others that come here you will make somereal solid and good friends in this forum and we have a tom of fun.

Just watch out for seashell when she starts dancing, You will find out I am sure.

Also to EVERYONE Please welcome pr1nce wh o is a good member of iMore and one of our newest Ambassadors and becoming a good friend the more I get to know him.

Please give him a warm welcome and give him a chance and not chase him away ok. He is a good guy. :laughing:

Thanks again Jag and everybody for the warm welcome here. I can't wait for seashell to start dancing!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR