The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks we registered for my wife's baby shower and there was this iPhone looking children's toy. We scanned it and both couldn't stop laughing. She was like he'd be just like his dad and I was like damn right if he gets Android I'm going to have to disown him LOL

Lmao!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Well done buddy... He even has his very own iPhone5s already!!! NICE

UC-BABY_0014.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No do I remember Rellskie saying he was NEVER going to take his new shirt off he just got here which I thought was the best and it looks like he spent the weekend over at CB and got yet another Milestone. Did they give up over there and did you finally get into a rythym over there on when to post at the right time? Good luck no matter what but I sure loved that shirt you had here. It was smokin hot to me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

No do I remember Rellskie saying he was NEVER going to take his new shirt off he just got here which I thought was the best and it looks like he spent the weekend over at CB and got yet another Milestone. Did they give up over there and did you finally get into a rythym over there on when to post at the right time? Good luck no matter what but I sure loved that shirt you had here. It was smokin hot to me.

Lmao! Hey I did say that and I plan to switch back to it soon. I'm just all over the place on mobile nations sites. Don't judge me lol. The iMore one is still my favorite. It's just soooo cool:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lmao! Hey I did say that and I plan to switch back to it soon. I'm just all over the place on mobile nations sites. Don't judge me lol. The iMore one is still my favorite. It's just soooo cool:)

Now first off you know i am not judging you, That would be the last thing, Have fun and give you a hard time...Guilty as charged my friend because i like that damn shirt so much it just looks electric and actually of all the great ones that louzer has done, that Avatar holds up in every way and I would put up with any of his. :) See I am listening to Tom Petty on the new iTunes radio and he agrees with me....:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Now first off you know i am not judging you, That would be the last thing, Have fun and give you a hard time...Guilty as charged my friend because i like that damn shirt so much it just looks electric and actually of all the great ones that louzer has done, that Avatar holds up in every way and I would put up with any of his. :) See I am listening to Tom Petty on the new iTunes radio and he agrees with me....:)

:D I know you are giving me a hard time. On another note, how was your day buddy? Today was a crazy rainy day for me. I Had to do the workout in the house today.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

This weekend my wife and I went in for our 3D Ultrasound. So I thought I'd share it with my 20K fam

View attachment 39676

He was moving so much it was an awesome experience. My wife's parents were in the room (first grandchild) and my parents were watching virtually since they couldn't be there(also their first grandchild). It is making it a lot more real for us now and only 3 more months to go! He definitely looks like the name we have in mind for him so that was one thing we kind of agreed on although we are still trying to think of other names.

How very cool Ricky !! I have to admit your baby's 3D ultrasound is one of the better ones that I've seen :biggrin: I can totally understand your excitement !!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:D I know you are giving me a hard time. On another note, how was your day buddy? Today was a crazy rainy day for me. I Had to do the workout in the house today.

It was raining very hard on my day off since I woke this morning and had many errands to run so I got drenched all day today in and out of the house. It stopped around 3 today and the rest of the day was here on the computer and some was unappreciated forum work and some was work for my own job back to work in the morning. Enuf said about both.

​See you should have never asked me!! LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It was raining very hard on my day off since I woke this morning and had many errands to run so I got drenched all day today in and out of the house. It stopped around 3 today and the rest of the day was here on the computer and some was unappreciated forum work and some was work for my own job back to work in the morning. Enuf said about both.

​See you should have never asked me!! LOL

Nope its cool I wanted to know lol. It was raining here all day. But Ithe storm brought in a nice cold front. No more humidity :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

This weekend my wife and I went in for our 3D Ultrasound. So I thought I'd share it with my 20K fam

View attachment 39676

He was moving so much it was an awesome experience. My wife's parents were in the room (first grandchild) and my parents were watching virtually since they couldn't be there(also their first grandchild). It is making it a lot more real for us now and only 3 more months to go! He definitely looks like the name we have in mind for him so that was one thing we kind of agreed on although we are still trying to think of other names.

How wonderful!! Enjoy every little moment...Congrats!!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning iMore family.

Workout done. I am liking this first thing in the morning working out.

Back is all busted up and I am ready for the day.

Enjoy some coffee on me. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381227916.732630.jpg

Two for Tuesday!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

How very cool Ricky !! I have to admit your baby's 3D ultrasound is one of the better ones that I've seen :biggrin: I can totally understand your excitement !!!

Thank you, it was a very cool experience and look one more tax payer eventually lol

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

4 hour project brief in 6 minutes :(

YAY FOR ME!!!!!

I know you are all super pissed off you cant be me.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Meeting done early!!! My head feels like it is going to EXPLODE!!! :)

But hey on the bright side I am leaving the office in an hour!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR