The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey Ipheuria ! Looks like you guys had a posting fest here today !

yeah it was hella fun and now that the app is working on my phone again I should be back to my normal hijinx or at least close to it lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

you know you have started the countdown  What's on your table turkey? ham? both?

Oh Yessssss :dancing: No no ham. Turkey and all the fixins !!! We all look forward to the stuffing hahahahaha :rotfl: And jerk chicken and rice & peas !!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of turkey...I get to have mine in the sun this year!!! Woo Hoo!! Will feel weird not cooking, but I'm ok with that!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well Elizabeth and myself have been up ALL NIGHT SEWING RELLSKIE's NEW 12000K MILESTONE SHIRT....Congrats !!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

2mdkvft.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh Yessssss :dancing: No no ham. Turkey and all the fixins !!! We all look forward to the stuffing hahahahaha :rotfl: And jerk chicken and rice & peas !!

Jerk Chicken and rice and peas now you are speaking my language :D At my house it's different we're ham people all the way screw the turkey although there is stuffing because I loveeeee stuffing lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/babyberrygirl/15KPostChallenge_12Rellskie_zpsca6c9c7d.png
Congratulations Rellskie for posting our 12,000th post and to all the iMore Post Challenge participants.
Your new shirt Rellskie will be arriving sometime today from the ever clever Wendy! I think there may have been traffic in Gotham City...hmmmm...these things take a little bit of time sometimes lol!!

Awesomesauce! Thx Elizabeth and Wendy! We are moving in this thread!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well looks like the smartphone blacklist is now in effect in Canada �� The problem I see is that this really puts a damper on online sales of smartphones. It will eventually require the seller to provide the IMEI number of the phone so the buyer can check to make sure it's not stolen. In any case though I think it's a good idea. You add in the Touch ID on the new iPhone and the Activation lock in iOS 7 and it's a really good advancement in combatting theft.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Well looks like the smartphone blacklist is now in effect in Canada ���� The problem I see is that this really puts a damper on online sales of smartphones. It will eventually require the seller to provide the IMEI number of the phone so the buyer can check to make sure it's not stolen. In any case though I think it's a good idea. You add in the Touch ID on the new iPhone and the Activation lock in iOS 7 and it's a really good advancement in combatting theft.

That should help combat fraud.

I'd like to see that in the US.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That should help combat fraud.

I'd like to see that in the US.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

The US carriers do have something similar it may just not be rolling out yet. I know each time I've gone to the Apple store for service on my iPhone 5 previously they checked the Serial and probably IMEI. I just hope more poeple start reporting their phones when they are stolen.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well looks like the smartphone blacklist is now in effect in Canada �� The problem I see is that this really puts a damper on online sales of smartphones. It will eventually require the seller to provide the IMEI number of the phone so the buyer can check to make sure it's not stolen. In any case though I think it's a good idea. You add in the Touch ID on the new iPhone and the Activation lock in iOS 7 and it's a really good advancement in combatting theft.

Yes I heard about this yesterday also and I think it's good because I once bought a blackberry from Kijiji and thank goodness for me the guy was a good everyday person just wanting to sell his blackberry because he wanted an iPhone because once you hand over those hundreds you could be left with a stolen phone that you can't even activate and try to find that guy afterwards....they disappear !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh. My. Lord. This is the Best one yet!!!. I have to switch to this immediately lol. Thanks you guys!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Glad you like it Rells....when I saw it I just knew it was you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit