The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Love the 5s. If you are on a 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s then its a no brainer. If you are on a 5 and you LOVE to take pictures and video then the 5s is a great upgrade.

and... its the 29th :)

I'm on a 5 but have no upgrade so I'm stuck but I do love my iphone just the same ! Oh and I will make a mental note because it's a date I will remember :party:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning my 20k peeps.

A little coffee to start your day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380621760.968223.jpg

Enjoy!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wha'd up my 20K peeps lol I have a data plan again and will for the next two years so I guess now I can talk to y'all more often. It's Tuesday Yaaaaa! it's gym day 😉 Chest and Arms in the hizzy.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I finally watched Ironman 3 this weekend. A couple of my friends saw it before me and said they hated it. I loved it! It was the best of all the Ironman movies for me. That is saying a lot because I love the first one. Jarvis is killer I wish I could rename Siri to Jarvis on my iPhone lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks! Can you guys believe we are in October already? Sheesh:eek: It seems September just flew by. Anyways hope you guys have a great day!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Morning folks! Can you guys believe we are in October already? Sheesh:eek: It seems September just flew by. Anyways hope you guys have a great day!

I so hear you on that man. Here it means Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Halloween it's insane. Well at least there is one silver lining one more week to a long weekend for us Canadians :laughing:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Some Republicans say Obama is more willing to open talks with Iran than them. As stated elsewhere, If it turns out that President Barack Obama can made a deal with the most intransigent, hardline, unreasonable, totalitarian Mullahs in the world, but not with Republicans, maybe he’s not the problem.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK. I am in a meeting now, and out for the day as soon as it is done. That gives you all a few hours to get to the next milestone. :)

If you dont hit it before I get back online dont get mad if I happen to hit post 12000 :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK. I am in a meeting now, and out for the day as soon as it is done. That gives you all a few hours to get to the next milestone. :)

If you dont hit it before I get back online dont get mad if I happen to hit post 12000 :)

Oh wow we are close to it! We gotta get on the ball in here!! What happened to our thread? Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods