The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Re: notifications...I check frequently enough that it seems silly to have them!! Bwahahahaha

But otherwise I check when I can and then don't have anything 'nagging' at me to check it.

Yeah I see what you mean. I need some notifications for crackberry to just keep up:eek:

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Am I crazy to want to buy a 5s for full retail? I have a whole year before I get an upgrade!!! I'm so jealous of everyone with their new phones...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Am I crazy to want to buy a 5s for full retail? I have a whole year before I get an upgrade!!! I'm so jealous of everyone with their new phones...

You are not crazy! If you like it why not treat yourself to it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Team 20K....it's Friday :dancing: oh and Ricky seems to have missed his birthday party :huh: he must have been having too much fun at Chuck e Cheese :rotfl:

Special request for some Timmies from Jag a few posts up so we can all have some coffee and good food :biggrin: have a great weekend everyone....I might go cross-border shopping one of the days :dancing:
That is the best damn breakfast i have seen in a long time and would eat that for dinner. Thank you Wendy for one heck of a perfect start to the day. If i could only have that for real. Oh I could right across the street from my house. LOL :)

Does anyone have a place where they live called 'First Watch'? It is a very good incredible breakfast/brunch/lunch place that I go sometimes, good pots of coffee and pancakes that hang over your plate. Real healthy food too. My favorite place to go. :) :):yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have 40 posts in the first 2 days of joining, at this rate, I should have 20,000 by late-2014!
There you go and that's the spirit so let us all know when you are getting close to that mark ok dave...LOL:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's been super fun!! Enjoying time with friends and of course Rita!!! *birthday happy dance...all weekend!*
You mean you actually were able to write a post and have it make sense after all the FUN I bet you have been having....LOL :rotfl: I hope you had a Blessed Birthday seashell.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Speaking of coffee, I had a weird experience Thursday night. I tried to transfer my balance from my regular Starbucks card to the new Gold card they sent me. I could not reach starbucks.com on my home network. All other sites worked. I finally got to the site by using my Nokia on the mobile network when I disabled WiFi. For some reason, there was a routing problem between my ISP and starbucks.com. It was fixed on Friday morning.
Every one in a while I have problems with their app too but if you go in to the your web account and make the new gold card you default card now instead of the first one, Many problems clears up for me when I did that. If you can't figure it out, It can be a bit tricky they will walk you through it Laura. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I agree with you on the Starbucks customer service if you ever have to call. Very helpful people!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Speaking of coffee, I had a weird experience Thursday night. I tried to transfer my balance from my regular Starbucks card to the new Gold card they sent me. I could not reach starbucks.com on my home network. All other sites worked. I finally got to the site by using my Nokia on the mobile network when I disabled WiFi. For some reason, there was a routing problem between my ISP and starbucks.com. It was fixed on Friday morning.
I had problems like that when I first got mine and went into my web account and made my gold card my default card instead of the old one and it cleared a mot of trouble I was having. You should try that anyway Laura :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I am now that no work until Tuesday!! Hope you are well also Rellskie

That's good! I'm great. Visiting some family this weekend. Now trying to figure out what to eat for dinner:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

That is the best damn breakfast i have seen in a long time and would eat that for dinner. Thank you Wendy for one heck of a perfect start to the day. If i could only have that for real. Oh I could right across the street from my house. LOL :)

Does anyone have a place where they live called 'First Watch'? It is a very good incredible breakfast/brunch/lunch place that I go sometimes, good pots of coffee and pancakes that hang over your plate. Real healthy food too. My favorite place to go. :) :):yes:

Lol glad you enjoyed that breakfast and coffee Jag ! That restaurant sounds wonderful :biggrin: :yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's good! I'm great. Visiting some family this weekend. Now trying to figure out what to eat for dinner:)

That is exactly what I was thinking about doing too, Getting hungry time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods