The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon everyone in 20K and beyond...LOL Hope everyone's Mondays is good so far. miserable terential rain at my house all damn day long. I hate it and had so much to do and still went out and did it. Look like a wet rat when I got home.

I don't want to keep on it but once again to bamf when your father in law is now at rest at the Lords side and his family is at rest knowing he is no longer suffering that it what makes this a finality. We here all from our hearts will be there with you until you and your wife are at total peace with it all. Take care bamf!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Evening everyone! Busy night, my youngest to CC meet and then to a legal career exploring program for my oldest...she may decide to go into law, like her mom, instead of her 'since 4th grade dream' to be an astrobiologist and work at NASA. Either way she's got some high goals! #proudmom

Hope everyone got in a few smiles today (and if BLiNK is lurking I'm sure he once again loves my happiness attitude! 😉 )

Now time for a beverage and get ready for Tuesday!

Enjoy your night friends!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning peeps :coffee: another busy day for the workerbees :laughing: hope you all have a great day !

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Evening friends!! Hope everyone had a super day!!
Tomorrow is Wednesday...*happy dance* ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone and my apologies for not being as sociable as I would like to be in here but just a whole bunch of different things going on that need to be tented to. It takes me away from here but with that please forgive me. I still have strong feelings for every single one of you that keep this going and for that i thank you for real. Please I hope you understand that sometimes life gets in the way and work especially.
Good night to all of you for tonight but have to get back to things. I hope to talk to you all tomorrow. have a great day and i look forward to everyone's coffee....bamf. Wendy. and anyone else that wants to chip in. God bless each and everyone of you. :):yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:) Good Morning! New NCIS episode on tonight:)
Love the show and the start of Ziva David. I can actually undesrtand her since she is Israeli Moosad and speaks Hebrew and so do i fluently... Never know what you don't know about people huh??

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Team 20K :coffee:......Wednesday.....Hump Day.....and even better after today I'm off till Tuesday :dancing: everyone have a great day !