The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So far I love it!! Was going to wait but my daughter was getting anxious and so we decided to give it a go. Took about 2 hrs to download to iTunes and then only about 20 min to actually restore and update my phone. Lots of slick new transition type things and the redesign is really a beauty!!!

Now I think I have to call in sick so I can spend the day setting everything back up and exploring! lol

Happy Friday rellskie!!

Woooohooooo seashell that sounds like something I would do call in sick to set up my phone lol :laughing: last time I stayed up all night :tongue: I'm still trying to digest giving up jailbreak I just can't do it :cant-watch:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning iMore family. So happy it's Friday! I hope everyone has a good Friday and weekend. Here's a little something for you all this morning

Tapatalking from my S4

Good morning Rells and thanks so much for this looks YUMMY :tongue:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone :coffee: Oh no where is bamf with our coffee. Hope everything is okay with him. Here's coffee for everyone...the smiley one's for bamf :biggrin:

Attachments

• tumblr_mqzldmz8Qe1rto5n3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mqzldmz8Qe1rto5n3o1_500.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
  • x2.JPG
    x2.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 21
  • starbucks_coffee_1.png
    starbucks_coffee_1.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 21

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone :coffee: Oh no where is bamf with our coffee. Hope everything is okay with him. Here's coffee for everyone...the smiley one's for bamf :biggrin:

Morning Wendy! Thx for the coffee. I hope bamf is OK too..

Tapatalking from my S4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Woooohooooo seashell that sounds like something I would do call in sick to set up my phone lol :laughing: last time I stayed up all night :tongue: I'm still trying to digest giving up jailbreak I just can't do it :cant-watch:

Didn't think I could either...but there's so many goodies!
*happy dance*

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hope everyone is having a fanfreakingtastic Friday!!! Been playing with ios7 all day...going great so far, had to load Pocket Informant Pro in order to see my calendar, issues with google sync and iOS but at least I have Mail and my contacts etc. some of my apps updated and everything is looking super!! It's speedy and no app crash issues or anything, batt life is pretty good (granted I haven't set it down for more than a few minutes)😉

Rita has the night off...trying some Smirnoff crisp apple this evening!😏

*happy dance...in heels...white thigh highs...white button up shirt*. Yes that was for you bamf; hope you're smiling today!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Thanks Seashell. No smiles here. My father-in-law is not doing well. He might go tonight or over the weekend. We are all here with him.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hope everyone is having a fanfreakingtastic Friday!!! Been playing with ios7 all day...going great so far, had to load Pocket Informant Pro in order to see my calendar, issues with google sync and iOS but at least I have Mail and my contacts etc. some of my apps updated and everything is looking super!! It's speedy and no app crash issues or anything, batt life is pretty good (granted I haven't set it down for more than a few minutes)😉

Rita has the night off...trying some Smirnoff crisp apple this evening!😏

*happy dance...in heels...white thigh highs...white button up shirt*. Yes that was for you bamf; hope you're smiling today!

Hey Seashell. I'm still trying to download os7 on my iPhone lol. I was able to try it out on my friends phone. I must say it looks amazing. Exactly what the iPhone needed in my opinion.

Tapatalking from my S4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Seashell. No smiles here. My father-in-law is not doing well. He might go tonight or over the weekend. We are all here with him.

Just wanted you to know we are all thinking about you...prayers & hugs for you and the family. ❤️

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm waiting a week maybe two. For Amy bugs to be worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh no... I'm sorry to hear this bamf. My thoughts are with you buddy.

Tapatalking from my S4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey Seashell. I'm still trying to download os7 on my iPhone lol. I was able to try it out on my friends phone. I must say it looks amazing. Exactly what the iPhone needed in my opinion.

Tapatalking from my S4

2 hours through iTunes last night it took but then 20 min to restore and update my phone...then all day today setting it back up! And yes, it's a refreshing change...my oldest wouldn't stop yesterday "please unjailbreak my phone, I need it!" I've created a monster!! lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

2 hours through iTunes last night it took but then 20 min to restore and update my phone...then all day today setting it back up! And yes, it's a refreshing change...my oldest wouldn't stop yesterday "please unjailbreak my phone, I need it!" I've created a monster!! lol

Lmao! What got me is that my mom got hers updated before I did. I called her to tell her about it and she got hers up and ready with os7 Smh. Tech savy parents gotta love em:)

Tapatalking from my S4

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Nothing like a little foot ball on a Friday might.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh dear bamf please know that I'm sending my thoughts and prayers your way. Keep strong :big-hug:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Lmao! What got me is that my mom got hers updated before I did. I called her to tell her about it and she got hers up and ready with os7 Smh. Tech savy parents gotta love em:)

Tapatalking from my S4

I'm proud to be a tech savvy parent! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

If you don't want to then don't until you are ready.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning iMore family. So happy it's Friday! I hope everyone has a good Friday and weekend. Here's a little something for you all this morning

Tapatalking from my S4
Rell you are killing me with this good looking tasty looking stuff.
​Hey did you go for the iOS 7 on your 4S?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR