The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yes I picked them out already. They are a light frame and are square. Plus they fit real nice on my big ol head lmao!

Tapatalking from my S4

Good Morning Rellskie! You're going to be rocking new glasses...how exciting!!...oh more handsome than ever with that frame!!

Last edited:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well I have 2 questions for everyone in here and tell me if you like it or not:

Are you getting excited for a new iPhone 5C and did you Pre-Oder and what configuration and color presuming you are upgrade eligible or are you waiting for the 5S under the same circumstances?

Are you really getting excited for iOS 7 if you just recently bought an IP 5 and still under contract so you are going to download and install iOS 7 and are you going to do it on the 18th when it first comes out wait until the servers free up? Are you going to do it OTA or tethered to iTunes which I am going to do and a few days after. What's it going to be friends? :) :yes:

Hi Jag! I purchased my iPhone 5 in April so not looking for a new phone quite yet. If I were, it would definitely be the 5s...I like the idea of the fingerprint scanner and the new camera system

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Rellskie! You're going to be rocking new glasses...how exciting!!...oh more handsome than ever with that frame!!

LOL thx. I'll be wearing some contacts most of the time. I have to later this week to learn how to properly put them in.

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Its one cold rainy morning or afternoon now. Its supposed to clear up later.This Weather has me sleepy lol

Tapatalking from my S4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

seashell must have eaten already because i did not get an invite for the chicken so i had hot dogs for dinner. :pThank you dear for getting back to me... LOL

We were all hungry...no leftovers sorry. I added breaded cauliflower too...

Will give you heads up for next Sunday's dinner! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well I have 2 questions for everyone in here and tell me if you like it or not:

Are you getting excited for a new iPhone 5C and did you Pre-Oder and what configuration and color presuming you are upgrade eligible or are you waiting for the 5S under the same circumstances?

Are you really getting excited for iOS 7 if you just recently bought an IP 5 and still under contract so you are going to download and install iOS 7 and are you going to do it on the 18th when it first comes out wait until the servers free up? Are you going to do it OTA or tethered to iTunes which I am going to do and a few days after. What's it going to be friends? :) :yes:

No new phone for me til next summer...which is fine, I'm still quite happy with my 4.

I am looking forward to ios7 though...enough so that I might *gulp* unjailbreak! Will wait for a week or so to download, make sure 'no worms in that apple' lol. And when/if I do download it will be iTunes tether, smoother updates for me that way!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We were all hungry...no leftovers sorry. I added breaded cauliflower too...

Will give you heads up for next Sunday's dinner! ;)

Ok tease thank you so please do so and give me enough time to get there this time too ok . BTW I missed you not seeing you here much but I know I have not been either. Been kind of busy and a few others things just generally going on. Hope you have been doing good. Are the girls back to school now? Stay well girl....:)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No new phone for me til next summer...which is fine, I'm still quite happy with my 4.

I am looking forward to ios7 though...enough so that I might *gulp* unjailbreak! Will wait for a week or so to download, make sure 'no worms in that apple' lol. And when/if I do download it will be iTunes tether, smoother updates for me that way!

That is perfect. You are doing things the same way I am exactly with the exception that I Have my upgrade and am using it for the 5S and Applecare+ which I always get. Even with your 4 it will seem rejuvinated with many new features using IOS 7. Anyway good luck and i am also going to wait until October just because i want to hear what the public is going to say and if there is the typical IOS bug fix that is usually in about a month to fix a few things that the public screams about, My new one will already have it or just a maintenance release.

I just ordered my new Seidio Convert combo case which is what I always use and it comes with a holster and I ordered and extra lightning/USB cord and wall charger.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That would be about the only time I'd get one.

I'm with you on that:thumbup:

Tapatalking from my S4
Why is everyone down on Flu shots? Ours was free at work and they stopped to save money but my work Medical Ins. covers it free under the immunization part and no co-pay either so I got it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Everybody getting home from work and eating? It just started raining here hard AGAIN. unreal. It kills our business. Motorcycle riders don't like to ride in the rain to bring in their bikes for service and I ride rain or shine to work at least 3 days a week and the rest I drive if I have things to do after work.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Why is everyone down on Flu shots? Ours was free at work and they stopped to save money but my work Medical Ins. covers it free under the immunization part and no co-pay either so I got it.

I'm against it because I don't trust them. Those shots give you the virus so your body can build a immunity to it. I haven't had the flu yet.

Tapatalking from my S4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh