The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yes I picked them out already. They are a light frame and are square. Plus they fit real nice on my big ol head lmao!

Tapatalking from my S4

Lol this made me laugh out loud for real about your big ol head :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Sunday morning! Chilly start today. It was 42 degrees here earlier:eek: Can't wait to see what my eagles do this afternoon against the chargers. Should be a good game. Then tomorrow the steelers play Cincinnati. Wooo!

Tapatalking from my S4

Same kind of chilly morning here Rells but much better temp now :biggrin:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

I have such mixed feelings about Sundays. Football! Last few hours before returning to work. We need a 3 day weekend.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I have such mixed feelings about Sundays. Football! Last few hours before returning to work. We need a 3 day weekend.

That's the Truth. The weekends go by too quick:(

Tapatalking from my S4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

My pack is romping the Redskins and hoping for a good race in Chicago as the Chase gets underway.

Cloudy and drizzly here but that's ok...under my blanket and lounging works for me👍🏈🏁

Mushroom and Swiss stuffed chicken for dinner with mashed potatoes...

Happy Sunday afternoon all!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well that should not be a problem for you to get done Alli. You must know the right agency or people to put that up for law to pass in the workplace. Thanks in advance for getting it done for everyone...LOL :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Some good games today and even college yesterday. It was very dreary out all day today going from hot hot to warm and very cloudy and windy and it it getting ready to rain. I managed to get in a long and well needed bike ride on the Legacy Trail today. It felt so good for a change. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My pack is romping the Redskins and hoping for a good race in Chicago as the Chase gets underway.

Cloudy and drizzly here but that's ok...under my blanket and lounging works for me

Mushroom and Swiss stuffed chicken for dinner with mashed potatoes...

Happy Sunday afternoon all!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Now that would be something I could into for sure... OH that is the food I better say, Don't want any ideas from anyone....LOL. That kind of food sounds so good and I bet it smells wonderful.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

seashell must have eaten already because i did not get an invite for the chicken so i had hot dogs for dinner. :pThank you dear for getting back to me... LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I have 2 questions for everyone in here and tell me if you like it or not:

Are you getting excited for a new iPhone 5C and did you Pre-Oder and what configuration and color presuming you are upgrade eligible or are you waiting for the 5S under the same circumstances?

Are you really getting excited for iOS 7 if you just recently bought an IP 5 and still under contract so you are going to download and install iOS 7 and are you going to do it on the 18th when it first comes out wait until the servers free up? Are you going to do it OTA or tethered to iTunes which I am going to do and a few days after. What's it going to be friends? :) :yes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Are you getting excited for a new iPhone 5C and did you Pre-Oder and what configuration and color presuming you are upgrade eligible or are you waiting for the 5S under the same circumstances?

Are you really getting excited for iOS 7 if you just recently bought an IP 5 and still under contract so you are going to download and install iOS 7 and are you going to do it on the 18th when it first comes out wait until the servers free up? Are you going to do it OTA or tethered to iTunes which I am going to do and a few days after. What's it going to be friends? :) :yes:

I'm excited about that iPhone 5C more than the 5s LOL. Those colors are nice! Im not getting another phone anytime soon so I probably wait and see what the iPhone 6 looks like if I get another phone down the line.

Tapatalking from my S4

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Apple needs to release a wider device for me to consider it. iOS is nice, but I'm not comfortable with the hardware form factor of iPhones.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Looking good??? We won because Manning decided to pass the ball to us more than his own team :) Our offense didn't do **** and the defense could not hold the Giants back, but......... WE WON!!! and a W is a W no matter how you get it.

Sorry if I have not been on the 20k thread much lately. First, because I have been crazy at work. 10ish hour days then more work at home. I am in the middle of a huge project and am trying to fast track it to get some $$$ savings in the books this quarter. BYOD UGH!!!!

Also, I am going to ask for some thoughts and prayers from you all. At 3am today my father-in-law went back to the ER, he has terminal cancer and he is not in good shape and now he has not been able to eat or drink either.

They are admitting him to the Hospital and in the next day or so they will be putting in a feeding tube. The doctor said it is not going to save him but will help prolong the inevitable.

So with that said my Wife and I are very stressed.

If I am not on here much please forgive me and if you don't have a signature blend posted in the morning someone step up and take care of the group for me.

bamf, I'm so sorry to hear that your father-in-law has cancer in an advanced stage. Your post was where I started reading..I'm a bit behind..
Most certainly will have you and your wife and family on our prayers.

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site

Ooooh Buffalo I'm quite familiar with for my cross-border shopping :biggrin: I go there once a month and yes lots of Timmies on your side of the border ! Well I probably go to Amherst more and lots of Timmies there too ! I can also gas up my car for $10 cheaper than at home in Canada !

Haha nobody actually lives in Buffalo just the suburbs but its easier saying it...I mean who ever heard of Clarence Center....lol