The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey there jag. Yeah ive been reading uo on the new iphone and it looks nice. Im more excited about those colorful iPhone 5c phones! They really look cool

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
Yep pretty cool but you know like I said in another post, I am going to have a case on my phone so I am going with Space gray and when the case I use now comes out for the 5S I will be getting one for the new one so that is why Space Gray.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!! It's no work Wednesday happy dance for me!! ;)

With announcements yesterday, no new phone for me til next summer which is fine, my 4 works just peachy. I am strongly considering unjailreaking though for ios7...it looks pretty slick and a lot of the tweak I like with jb are now standard for ios7! :D. Lots to think about into the Fall I guess....I'll hold off a bit to see bugs and batt life, I held off on 6 for the same thing.

Enjoy your Happy as a camel day!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone :coffee: another hot day for us in Toronto....or TO as we call it lol ! But Friday we drop drastically so we better enjoy this to the fullest :cool: Enjoy your day all :biggrin:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

And of course no one will forget where they were on this day, all those years ago...but let us always stay strong and proud!🇺🇸

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone. Going to be a muggy hot day here but I will be in that air conditioning all day lol. Hope everyone has a good day:cool:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Morning everyone :coffee: another hot day for us in Toronto....or TO as we call it lol ! But Friday we drop drastically so we better enjoy this to the fullest :cool: Enjoy your day all :biggrin:

I checked the weather. 75 degrees Fahrenheit? Man. That's getting to the upper echelon of a little cool for me. Give me 95 degrees and I am happy as a bird.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I checked the weather. 75 degrees Fahrenheit? Man. That's getting to the upper echelon of a little cool for me. Give me 95 degrees and I am happy as a bird.

Yesterday 93 and today right now 82 but going up to a possible 90.....to us this is a heatwave lol :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everybody...hot & sticky in B-Lo

Morning.....well almost lunch time for me lol ! Nice to see some new peeps joining us....Welcome to the 20K Post Challenge thread where we just have fun no matter what device you have :biggrin:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Morning.....well almost lunch time for me lol ! Nice to see some new peeps joining us....Welcome to the 20K Post Challenge thread where we just have fun no matter what device you have :biggrin:

I've posted plenty before in this thread.

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks just bouncing around with my iPhone !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning friends!! It's no work Wednesday happy dance for me!! ;)

With announcements yesterday, no new phone for me til next summer which is fine, my 4 works just peachy. I am strongly considering unjailreaking though for ios7...it looks pretty slick and a lot of the tweak I like with jb are now standard for ios7! :D. Lots to think about into the Fall I guess....I'll hold off a bit to see bugs and batt life, I held off on 6 for the same thing.

Enjoy your Happy as a camel day!

I think that is a great way to think moving forward seashell and that is what I do. I wait, listen to the public, read these blogs and forums and and wait for what would be certain to have at least one OS bug fix come out. Also if you go to Apple and read the individual topics at the top like specs - apps - and the items like that it gives a very good explanation of battery improvement and why and how they achieved it. It is very interesting. I thought you might like to read it and anyone else. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening to everyone! I was wondering if anyone has seen or spoke to bamf today at all and how he and his family are getting about with his families health issues? i wish you well buddy and as our family here and I know several of us have gone through certain things withing in the month it is no fun to have to go through things being single like me or even with a family. If you need anything you know you just ask ok?
Let us know how you are getting along. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the wonderful comment Wendy!:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The part of FL where I live on the Southwest coast it is always hot, Not that others part of the state are not but between rain every day and hot 90-95 degree weather I will take it anytime it is around. Not so much the rain because of my bicycle racing and events I put together and my motorcycle riding but I will take the heat anytime it is around to the alternative. Cold is not my cup of tea. :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening to everyone! I was wondering if anyone has seen or spoke to bamf today at all and how he and his family are getting about with his families health issues? i wish you well buddy and as our family here and I know several of us have gone through certain things withing in the month it is no fun to have to go through things being single like me or even with a family. If you need anything you know you just ask ok?
Let us know how you are getting along. :)

Well he posted the coffee and a screenshot in iPhone5 forum so hopefully that's a sign that everything is okay for him today. Thinking about you bamf :big-hug:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

The part of FL where I live on the Southwest coast it is always hot, Not that others part of the state are not but between rain every day and hot 90-95 degree weather I will take it anytime it is around. Not so much the rain because of my bicycle racing and events I put together and my motorcycle riding but I will take the heat anytime it is around to the alternative. Cold is not my cup of tea. :biggrin:

Lol....cold is not my cup of tea either but unfortunately living where I do I have no choice :rolleyes: Jag you are soooo lucky living where you do !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods