The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

That's good. I'm having some strong thunderstorms here.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
No thunderstorms here, but we did have heavy rain yesterday. Now it's just cooled down a bit, but that's fine since it had been extremely muggy.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

hello everyone... I will be on to post up my delicious coffee in the morning, but not much more. I am going to have a hellish week. I have 3 days to do 50 hours of work... You can do the math, but I wont be able to post a lot. :(

please send me lots of good thoughts, good luck to get my work done and many topless, happy dances in heels. Add stockings if you want to kick it up a notch :)
Good luck with everything. I hope it won't be too stressful, considering the amount of work you'll be doing.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

hello everyone... I will be on to post up my delicious coffee in the morning, but not much more. I am going to have a hellish week. I have 3 days to do 50 hours of work... You can do the math, but I wont be able to post a lot. :(

please send me lots of good thoughts, good luck to get my work done and many topless, happy dances in heels. Add stockings if you want to kick it up a notch :)

Sending good thoughts your way bamf.......and maybe seashell learned a few new tricks after watching We're the Millers :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening all, Not much going on here lately. We have been fairly quiet in 20K.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening all, Not much going on here lately. We have been fairly quiet in 20K.

Man I know I just been busy. Got to get back on my posting game in here. I'm going to start fresh tomorrow :D. Right now I'm going to finish reading this book and get some sleep. Night everyone:)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378204099.892517.jpg

Enjoy the coffee all. Let me know if we need more :)

Have a great day!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Stockings?! I only have thigh highs...white or black?! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone!!! Hope you all had a nice long weekend...lets get this week moving!! Back to school for my girlies today...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Stockings?! I only have thigh highs...white or black?! ;)

Its a long week!! Both :)

We are bringing the kids to school in a few minutes. Then I am off to the office.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks! Here's some breakfast to get you going this morning.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378210559363.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378210559363.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 6
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378210575061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378210575061.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 6

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy National Back to Work Day, everyone!
Yep but extra day off for me today since we were closed yesterday and I have an appt also. I also get to allow the car dealer to let me spend money having my brake rotors turned. I am so overjoyed!! NOT!! LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon everyone! Just got done my 5 mile run and now ready to chill. How is everybody tonight?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon everyone! Just got done my 5 mile run and now ready to chill. How is everybody tonight?

Hey Rellskie! Doing good...crazy day but tomorrow is my day off so its all good!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Man did OUR thread die all of a sudden? No posts since this morning about nothing. I had an extra day off because of labor day and except for an appt at the car dealer and Doctor, I have spent a bunch of time on the forums today doing just about a little of everything including exploring into areas I have not been into for a longtime and neglecting. You would be surprised what cool things you read, find and can get into when you have not been in a forum for awhile. Even started working on a new guide.. Took a nap...LOL :) and then just finished dinner. That was my day. how was everyone elses?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2