The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I know this might be hard to believe living in Fl but it rained here all day and every day for over a week too and very hard all day long and at night. I love rain at night when i go to sleep though....:yes:

Actually my co-worker in the office across from me just came back from Florida on Monday and she said it rained everyday and my other co-worker leaves tomorrow for Florida and she hopes it's not going to be raining because she's only going for 4 days. I also love the sound of rain at night when I go to sleep :smile:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Same to you Elizabeth and I wish you were not 3 hours behind most of us and with that you have a great night as I am hitting the sack. As you know I am a 6am kind of guy so I am going to bed. Hope the rest of you late nighters have a good evening and will see you tomorrow.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wow where did yesterday go???

Anyway, I will catch up later. For now a quick good morning.

See you in an hour.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Directv install this morning + NFL Sunday ticket = me so ready for some football!

Yup...happy dance! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

:( Only sad face because I don't have Sunday Ticket... I have to listen to my games on the interwebz since they are not always broadcast here.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Photo Jan 18, 3 49 35 PM.jpg

Better late then never :)

Enjoy some Cowboys Brew!!!

Happy FRIDAY everyone! (Yep that's right, I am off tomorrow so today is my FRIDAY!!!)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hospital is trying to tell us that if we don't get the flu shot we have to wear a mask from October - April.

They can get stuffed. I'm not getting it and I'm not wearing a mask for 7 months. Period. Dot it. File it. Stick it in a box marked done.

If anyone wants my free dose, show up next week. I'll give you my ID badge. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning iMore!
Just downloaded a pretty cool and says free for the day photo app.
Photo Manager Pro
You can rename an image right from your phone with a file name. Actually what was equally nice it had the image date and size.
Wanted to share!!:)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Anyone have the scoop on a network extender to obtain better coverage inside a building? I think the newer ones have been updated so your voice and SMS info are not as easily hacked as before.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

:( Only sad face because I don't have Sunday Ticket... I have to listen to my games on the interwebz since they are not always broadcast here.

Normally we wouldn't have it, but for free I'm not gonna say no! You're welcome to travel up and watch some games...and yes I do have a touchdown happy dance ;)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Normally we wouldn't have it, but for free I'm not gonna say no! You're welcome to travel up and watch some games...and yes I do have a touchdown happy dance ;)

WAHHHOOOOO Football happy dances must be AWESOME!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone - a bit late to the party but a bit late getting home from another obligation. Will be on for a little while tonight anyway. I hope everybody had a peaceful day at work today. Me? extremely busy for a Thursday and short handed on techs to work. TGIF tomorrow.:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

:dancing: just back from Zumba class...that was an hour of happy dances lol ! Only I wish this wasn't such a hot humid night, I prefer cooler temps when we go outside after. Hey Jag good evening to you also :tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods