The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Afternoon yall! Where is everyone?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy Birthday Dear Jag :party: Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2is6noh.gif

BIrthday Cake YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/30ixsg9.jpg
Blown away and I am shocked Wendy at your continued thoughtfullness at not just just me for doing this but what you do for everyone here. It makes my night. Will this cake go good with Tequila and if so slice it up and seashell i have a glass and plate for you and of course everyone. God Bless you all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning Elizabeth......awwww cute bday cake !! We are all gonna have sugar rushes from too much cake once he makes the first cut :laughing:
OK both cakes are side by side and cut so everyone please help yourselves ok along with bamfs wonderful coffee!Happy Birthday Cake From Wendy_1.PNGHappy Birthday Wishes From Karen.PNG

​Like I said everyone...Help yourselves and enjoy!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Blown away and I am shocked Wendy at your continued thoughtfullness at not just just me for doing this but what you do for everyone here. It makes my night. Will this cake go good with Tequila and if so slice it up and seashell i have a glass and plate for you and of course everyone. God Bless you all.

OK both cakes are side by side and cut so everyone please help yourselves ok along with bamfs wonderful coffee!View attachment 36874View attachment 36875

​Like I said everyone...Help yourselves and enjoy!

Aw thank Jag :biggrin: I hope that in this small way we were all able to make your birthday a happy day for you !! Now it's time for that beer :beer: and tequila shot :rotfl: Oh and don't forget to blow out a candle and MAKE A WISH :gold-star:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Aw thank Jag :biggrin: I hope that in this small way we were all able to make your birthday a happy day for you !! Now it's time for that beer :beer: and tequila shot :rotfl: Oh and don't forget to blow out a candle and MAKE A WISH :gold-star:
Done---Done and Done!!!!!:rotfl::yes:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for sharing your birthday cake and a drink with me; just for that here's a special birthday happy dance...in heels...beverage in hand...and frosting... ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for sharing your birthday cake and a drink with me; just for that here's a special birthday happy dance...in heels...beverage in hand...and frosting... ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
seashell thank you for the dance. Of course I knew you would enjoy the drink, it is our favorite you know that. Hey let's do it over a year from now.....:rotfl:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

20130821_190548_zps5e92d189.jpg

Little something I saw this evening.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods