The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Bwahahahahahaha!! Rellskie been drinkin and not me..hey wait, that's not funny!! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

LMAO!:laughing: You know what it is? i didn't work yesterday so my days are off. I was busy taking my exams for this PC training I am studying for.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

LMAO!:laughing: You know what it is? i didn't work yesterday so my days are off. I was busy taking my exams for this PC training I am studying for.
OK you got out of that one. That sounds like a pretty good excuse like i would use so you are good!! LMAO :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK you got out of that one. That sounds like a pretty good excuse like i would use so you are good!! LMAO :laughing:

Its true! I been mad stressed this past 2 days but I will be ok lol. You noticed I haven't been posting in here much.:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Its true! I been mad stressed this past 2 days but I will be ok lol. You noticed I haven't been posting in here much.:)

Same with me on posting and even though off for 2 weeks I am actually not looking forward to going back tomorrow because i know how my boss is and he is no where like I am when it comes to being neat and having everything organized so I imagine i will spend half the morning get my office back in order...LOL

I had to come back early from my trip because I had quite a few medical appts. that were important.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Same with me on posting and even though off for 2 weeks I am actually not looking forward to going back tomorrow because i know how my boss is and he is no where like I am when it comes to being neat and having everything organized so I imagine i will spend half the morning get my office back in order...LOL

I had to come back early from my trip because I had quite a few medical appts. that were important.

Well at least you had a great vacation right? Eating all that seafood at that place you went to:D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well at least you had a great vacation right? Eating all that seafood at that place you went to:D

Your 2 questions were a yes, Just have other things to work through along with work so life moves on. BTW did you watch the same game I did last night and if you did how did you feel about it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Your 2 questions were a yes, Just have other things to work through along with work so life moves on. BTW did you watch the same game I did last night and if you did how did you feel about it?

I only caught the 2nd and 3rd quarters but them redskins played well.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Off for my morning walk. See you all soon. The coffee cups are in the wash.

It might be a multi cup Wednesday :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Another 90 degree day today...yesterday was happy dancing poolside, today is just hanging out at home...no work so there's a plus!

Thanks for the coffee bamf...have a good WEDNESDAY everyone (yes Rellskie that was just for you! lol) ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy Birthday Dear Jag :party: Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2is6noh.gif

BIrthday Cake YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30ixsg9.jpg

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning team20!! Another 90 degree day today...yesterday was happy dancing poolside, today is just hanging out at home...no work so there's a plus!

Thanks for the coffee bamf...have a good WEDNESDAY everyone (yes Rellskie that was just for you! lol) ;)

Morning seashell.....yup a hot one today here too but I'm not as lucky as you being home today.....enjoy your day :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol thanks seashell. Enjoy your day:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox