The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning everyone. Here is today's signature brew.

View attachment 36516

I'll catch up on likes etc. from the office.

Morning and thanks so much bamf for the signature coffee as always :coffee::biggrin:

Good morning! Here's some early breakfast for everyone.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Oh a new chef in da house !!! Thanks so much Rellskie for breakfast this morning :biggrin: and....Good Morning to You !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Thank you for breakfast Rellskie, Very nice and Thank you for the coffee bamf. Much appreciated to both of you. Hope everyone has a good morning.:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It was an up early day today for me unfortunately. Sports physicals at the high school started today and my son wants to try out for golf. The summer has gone by so fast!

Have a great day today!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!! Been busy with inlaws camping and work...but smiling and happy dancing in my heels today!

Happy Thursday!! ;)

Thanks for breakfast Rellskie!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning friends!! Been busy with inlaws camping and work...but smiling and happy dancing in my heels today!

Happy Thursday!! ;)

Thanks for breakfast Rellskie!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Bikini and heals?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Evening everyone. Haven't been in here too much past few days. Crazy busy:(. How is everyone doing today?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening eveyone, Hope everyone is doing fine. Hope Wendy is feeling better, Not enough Timmies maybe to get rid of that migraine, Want Pepper to bring you a Timmies cup?:laughing:

Elizabeth where are you and hope you are doing ok as well. Bamf same here hope all is well and seashell hope and seems you are getting better also. Hope to talk to you guys later tonight.:rotfl:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hi there guys! Busy here too Rellskie...but finally a quiet night for me; everyone went to camp and since I have to work tomorrow, its a night home alone with 2 of my favorite friends: Rita and Kindle! ;)

So get ready....happy dance time: *cut off shorts, button up shirt and.....nope that's it!*

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi there guys! Busy here too Rellskie...but finally a quiet night for me; everyone went to camp and since I have to work tomorrow, its a night home alone with 2 of my favorite friends: Rita and Kindle! ;)

So get ready....happy dance time: *cut off shorts, button up shirt and.....nope that's it!*
Good evening seashell... You do like to push the buttons don't you? >>>>>:biggrin: Hope you Rita and Kindle have a wonderful night. Was wondering where you have been.
Well talk to you all tomorrow I am sure. Can't wait to see when poor old bamf reads this.:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:)Good night everyone and have an even better #FF. Looking forward to a good cup old cup of Cafe bamf!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good evening seashell... You do like to push the buttons don't you? >>>>>:biggrin: Hope you Rita and Kindle have a wonderful night. Was wondering where you have been.
Well talk to you all tomorrow I am sure. Can't wait to see when poor old bamf reads this.:rotfl:

Speaking of pushing buttons...I was trying to be funny over on CB thread, but a few found it not so funny....whatever I say! Geesh!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox