The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning everyone... Thank you bamf for the coffee as always. Still on vacation for another week. Gotta come up with something to do today. Better get going. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Peace...:)

Morning Jag :coffee:I'm sure you will come up with something lol.....it's beach weather....swimming.....girls in bikinis :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy Tuesday team20!

Was hoping for a productive early morning, but I got distracted by snowflakes....*smirk*

Off to work after a quick workout...see everybody later! :D

Morning seashell......lol yeah there's lots of time for happy dancing with snowflakes landing on your nose :laughing:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone... Thank you bamf for the coffee as always. Still on vacation for another week. Gotta come up with something to do today. Better get going. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Peace...:)

Ohhhhh day at the beach is my vote too! Good Morning Jag:)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

BOY !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats....a little Ricky on the way :dancing:

Thank you :biggrin: my dad has already promised to teach him how to fix cars and I've already got his first VW ready. So cars will not be an issue for him in this family :laughing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

:)congratulations!! How exciting :)

Yes we are excited! I thought it was going to be a girl too because on my Mom's side of the family the Boys have girls and the girls have all boys. On my dad's side my older brother had a girl first then a boy while my two sisters both have boys. So I was pretty sure it was going to be a girl but we got blessed with a boy.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Smh at this story. "Doctor ordered to demolish 'mountain' built atop penthouse apartment in Beijing"

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/...uilt-atop-penthouse-apartment-in-beijing?lite

yzuvymuj.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi everybody! I missed this place LOL. My arm is mostly healed...at least enough to type which is the most important. I bought myself an early birthday present last weekend...an MacBook Air! It is such a great machine and I can't believe I've lived so long on a PC.

Have a great day everyone. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everybody! I missed this place LOL. My arm is mostly healed...at least enough to type which is the most important. I bought myself an early birthday present last weekend...an MacBook Air! It is such a great machine and I can't believe I've lived so long on a PC.

Hi Janey :) Sorry to hear you hurt your arm and couldn't even type....I would have gone wild :crying: but glad to hear you are better now and WOW a MacBookAir....CONGRATS :dancing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ohhhhh day at the beach is my vote too! Good Morning Jag:)
I took your suggestion Elizabeth and went to the beach. It was packed but still good. I stayed long enough to lap up the water and have fun. Back home to cool off and have lunch.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi janey - I remember when you hurt your arm and glad you are better. My B-day, slash Christmas present will be the new iPhone just like I did with the one I have now. My upgrade is here but the announcement will be Sept 10th on the new phone and OS so i am waiting. Take care and have fun with your new MBA

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Congrats on the new laptop you'll never look back :laughing: