The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Flushed Away made it 10 minutes :)

Now we are watching TV, Haunted Hathaways on NickHD.

:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

We were at the beach today and this family owned restaurant has been there since the 1950's and still gets line-ups out the door and even stays open in the winter that's how popular it is ! Inside looks like an old-fashioned diner right out of the past....which it is..... and all the window booths look out over Lake Ontario. There is also miles of biking trails that follow the shoreline ! Pics taken with my iP5 :)

Attachments

• photo 6.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 7.JPG
    photo 7.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 8.JPG
    photo 8.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 13

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

We were at the beach today and this family owned restaurant has been there since the 1950's and still gets line-ups out the door and even stays open in the winter that's how popular it is ! Inside looks like an old-fashioned diner right out of the past....which it is..... and all the window booths look out over Lake Ontario. There is also miles of biking trails that follow the shoreline ! Pics taken with my iP5 :)

That looks cool Wendy! Beautiful pics you captured:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Great pictures! I love the iP5 camera :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Great pictures! I love the iP5 camera :)
You can't beat the IP5 iSight camera. It is outstanding. Just found out looking at my VZW account online that tomorrow is my upgrade date but I am going to hold on until the new model and OS 7 comes out since there is nothing wrong with my phone and I am in no hurry.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Looks like my steelers are going to lose this game smh

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well back to a long cycle ride tomorrow so I am getting some much needed early sleep tonight. You all have a good evening and talk to you tomorrow. Good night all.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well back to a long cycle ride tomorrow so I am getting some much needed early sleep tonight. You all have a good evening and talk to you tomorrow. Good night all.

Good night jag:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Don't want to disappoint!!

View attachment 36267View attachment 36268View attachment 36269View attachment 36270View attachment 36271

There I went back and LIKED all of the missed posts :)

My wife is away tonight on a girls weekend getaway. I lost my mind for a minute and let both kids have friends over. I have 5 kids and 2 dogs running around the house right now. I might need to spike my coffee later :)

Thanks for the coffee bamf :)
Oh what a great Dad having the kids over, dogs running around... Life is good!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Wendy, love the great pictures! Sounds like a wonderful place to spend the afternoon:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Looks like my steelers are going to lose this game smh

Would some chocolate cake make it better?
67132D36-08A0-43A7-86E3-D69A0174C69A-205-000000D3130669FE_zpse6c15ce6.jpg