The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

FINALLY made it to BB. Got the Mini Display - HDMI and VGA adaptors so I can present on Friday from my MBP :)

Yay

Jag I got ya for coffee in the morning. Right after my morning walk.

Back to the gym this week. Didn't post about it yesterday but it was Shoulders and Triceps day.

For those that care:

Overhead press 6 sets x 6 reps
Arnold press 3 sets x 10 reps
Side raises 3 sets x 10 reps
Kettle bell front raise 3 sets x 10 reps
Bent over raise 3 sets x 10 reps
Shrugs 3 sets x 10 reps
Nose breakers 4 sets x 6 reps
One arm rope press downs 3 sets x 10 reps
Weighted bench dips 4 sets x 10 reps
Cable crunches 4 sets x 25 reps

Today was Back and Abs

Wide grip pull ups 6 sets to failure
Close grip pull down 3 sets x 10 reps
Wide bar seated row 3 sets x 10 reps
One arm dumbell row 3 sets x 6 reps
Stiff arm pull down 3 sets x 10 reps
Hyperextensions 4 sets x 10 reps
Ball crunches 4 sets x 60 reps
Hanging leg raise 4 sets x 10 reps

Tomorrow is my day off, just a walk with the puppies in morning.

:)

you totally would own me at the gym :biggrin: yesterday was arms and chest for me. I was so mad yesterday because for some reason my abs have decided to play hide and seek with me. I had really great progress up till Saturday of this past weekend. My abs were showing nicely and then after the weekend they were just gone? :confused: I didn't eat anything out of the normal but they are just not showing like before. So I decided to give the muscles some time to recover but with only 7 days till vacation I'm trying to get in as much gym time as possible.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

you totally would own me at the gym :biggrin: yesterday was arms and chest for me. I was so mad yesterday because for some reason my abs have decided to play hide and seek with me. I had really great progress up till Saturday of this past weekend. My abs were showing nicely and then after the weekend they were just gone? :confused: I didn't eat anything out of the normal but they are just not showing like before. So I decided to give the muscles some time to recover but with only 7 days till vacation I'm trying to get in as much gym time as possible.

Eh... I would love a workout partner. Easier to push harder when you train with someone. Your abs are hiding in water :) Drink more water and see what happens. When I drink less than 10-12 glasses of water I retain more. Plus watch your salt intake. My BF was way down this morning :) HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY...

Today is day off :) Just my walk.

Tomorrow is Chest and Biceps:

Flat bench press 6-8 sets x 6 reps
Incline DB press 3 sets x 10 reps
Decline BB press 3 sets x 10 reps
Incline DB flies 3 sets x 10 reps
Cable cross overs 3 sets x 10 reps
Dips 4 sets to failure (supersets) Pushups to failure
Alternating DB curl 3 sets x 10 reps
Standing cable curl 4 sets x 6 reps
Palms down BB wrist curl 3 sets x 10 reps
Standing oblique crunch 4 sets x 25 reps
Decline bench crunch 4 sets to failure

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm just gonna stop in here a whine occasionally about having to go back to school in a week. I know most of you have no sympathy, since you haven't been off work since the middle of June. But dang.

I was looking through schedules yesterday, and it's clear someone (or someones) has no clue what she's doing. Classes are supposed to be capped at 30 and takes a manual override for more. Someone's been having a heck of a time mashing that button, cause we have a math teacher with 90 students in one class and 101 in another! This tells me that we will spend the first week of school rearranging everyone's schedules and sitting in homeroom instead of actually starting any teaching or learning. Ugh!

I sure hope they fix the schedules. That would be crazy if 101 kids show up and try to fit in a room!

I hope there are no bugs like that in the homeroom schedules.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Eh... I would love a workout partner. Easier to push harder when you train with someone. Your abs are hiding in water :) Drink more water and see what happens. When I drink less than 10-12 glasses of water I retain more. Plus watch your salt intake. My BF was way down this morning :) HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY...

Today is day off :) Just my walk.

Tomorrow is Chest and Biceps:

Flat bench press 6-8 sets x 6 reps
Incline DB press 3 sets x 10 reps
Decline BB press 3 sets x 10 reps
Incline DB flies 3 sets x 10 reps
Cable cross overs 3 sets x 10 reps
Dips 4 sets to failure (supersets) Pushups to failure
Alternating DB curl 3 sets x 10 reps
Standing cable curl 4 sets x 6 reps
Palms down BB wrist curl 3 sets x 10 reps
Standing oblique crunch 4 sets x 25 reps
Decline bench crunch 4 sets to failure

I drink on average about 6-8 cups a day. I only drink water, fruit juice and my own shakes. The fruit juice I rarely drink anyway so 85% of the time I'm drinking water. Yeah I'd love to have a workout partner too but unfortunately no one I know wants to go to the gym with me :no: I have to look up some of your excercises that I don't know about so I can change up my workout when it's time.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I posted this link in here because I know you guys and that will prevent it from creating a hate filled thread. iOS 7: why I'm finally dumping my iPhone for an Android | ZDNet I find the post ridiculously laughable and the comments even more. I never understood why people find sucy a need to choose sides when it comes to pretty much anything. It's Nikon vs Canon, Windows vs Mac, iOS vs Android, Euro vs Import vs Domestic, god I could go on and on and on and on. It's all about choice and choosing one doesn't mean you have to talk about how horrible you think the other one is. My first iPhone and I was sold on iOS I knew it was the platform for me. I've tried Android and didn't like it and as for widgets personally I don't see the use. No platform is perfect there are pros and cons to every device, every platform, etc. So why can't people just celebrate the good of things? I use iOS but it doesn't mean I can't look at good things on Android and say wow that is an awesome feature. "Oh god the iOS police are coming for me now" :rotfl: Anyway check it out it's still an entertaining little read for us tech lovers.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I posted this link in here because I know you guys and that will prevent it from creating a hate filled thread. iOS 7: why I'm finally dumping my iPhone for an Android | ZDNet I find the post ridiculously laughable and the comments even more. I never understood why people find sucy a need to choose sides when it comes to pretty much anything. It's Nikon vs Canon, Windows vs Mac, iOS vs Android, Euro vs Import vs Domestic, god I could go on and on and on and on. It's all about choice and choosing one doesn't mean you have to talk about how horrible you think the other one is. My first iPhone and I was sold on iOS I knew it was the platform for me. I've tried Android and didn't like it and as for widgets personally I don't see the use. No platform is perfect there are pros and cons to every device, every platform, etc. So why can't people just celebrate the good of things? I use iOS but it doesn't mean I can't look at good things on Android and say wow that is an awesome feature. "Oh god the iOS police are coming for me now" :rotfl: Anyway check it out it's still an entertaining little read for us tech lovers.

I lost 2 really good friends....or I should say 'I THOUGHT WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS' when I left blackberry for iPhone :crying: It was as if I wasn't a real person and only a device. I will never understand that in a zillion years. They better not count on getting my pin number when BBM comes to iOS......karma might just bite them in the @ss......:rotfl:

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm just gonna stop in here a whine occasionally about having to go back to school in a week. I know most of you have no sympathy, since you haven't been off work since the middle of June. But dang.

I was looking through schedules yesterday, and it's clear someone (or someones) has no clue what she's doing. Classes are supposed to be capped at 30 and takes a manual override for more. Someone's been having a heck of a time mashing that button, cause we have a math teacher with 90 students in one class and 101 in another! This tells me that we will spend the first week of school rearranging everyone's schedules and sitting in homeroom instead of actually starting any teaching or learning. Ugh!

Aw Alli....that is going to be one hot mess if its not straightened out before the kids get back ! I know from standing in the lines at the school in front of the posted schedules on the wall even when the schedules are perfect..... it's no fun !
And as for being off since mid June, well I know our measly couple of weeks in no way compares to your couple of months off, but I commend you for being able to be with 30+ children every day :rolleyes: Geez I could barely handle 2 some of the time, so after 10 months of that many kids you need a couple of month to refresh your mind ! So you can whine if you want :biggrin:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I lost 2 really good friends....or I should say 'I THOUGHT WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS' when I left blackberry for iPhone :crying: It was as if I wasn't a real person and only a device. I will never understand that in a zillion years. They better not count on getting my pin number when BBM comes to iOS...:rotfl:

I hear you it's so silly. When my friends buy Android devices I always ask them to play with it for a minute. As the more technologically inclined I've helped them turn off data, and do other stuff on their devices tons of times. Why would I act superior to them? just like I wouldn't expect them to do the same to me. Ughh I guess it's just people being people and sites selling clicks.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Smh. Hope you all get it sorted out:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh lord.. I can't imagine the back in forth going on in those comments. Like you already stated, its all about what you like. Me persinally I have no loyalties to any of these companies, and I use what I like :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I lost 2 really good friends....or I should say 'I THOUGHT WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS' when I left blackberry for iPhone :crying: It was as if I wasn't a real person and only a device. I will never understand that in a zillion years. They better not count on getting my pin number when BBM comes to iOS......karma might just bite them in the @ss......:rotfl:

Lmao! Seriously? Some people stopped being your friend over some phones? Smh

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I hear you it's so silly. When my friends buy Android devices I always ask them to play with it for a minute. As the more technologically inclined I've helped them turn off data, and do other stuff on their devices tons of times. Why would I act superior to them? just like I wouldn't expect them to do the same to me. Ughh I guess it's just people being people and sites selling clicks.

I think that's what it is. Some sites feed off the drama between the different OS and just keep it going. That's why I had to stop going to some sites for tech news.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro