The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

And with that I will say talk to you all in the morning....

FOOTBALL IS ON WAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

Go COWBOYS!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

And with that I will say talk to you all in the morning....

FOOTBALL IS ON WAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

Go COWBOYS!!!

Soooo glad you posted I was assembling a search party!
Go watch the game and looking forward to the coffee in the morning

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Anyone want to weigh in on what might go down tomorrow with Alex Rodriguez?

I think he's going to be suspended for the rest of the season and the whole season of 2014. I think he should too. They are not going to do a lifetime ban. I just do see it happening.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I just got home from a very big cycle race race I organized myself this weekend for today and why I have been busy.

My team came in first and I came in with the fastest overall time for a 40 mile ride that raised a total of $36,000 for the Food bank here in our area. It blew away last year and I was very proud.View attachment 35797View attachment 35798View attachment 35799View attachment 35800View attachment 35801View attachment 35802

Just a few photos for now as I have not gotten with the guy who took the majority to download them and upload them to my photobucket account.

As always 'I'M IMPRESSED' !!! Organizing an event this large and to raise that much money is a HUGE FEAT....so CONGRATS on that...and cycling that far and you team coming in 1st PLACE is a FEAT all on its own...WELL DONE JAG :yes:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I think he's going to be suspended for the rest of the season and the whole season of 2014. I think he should too. They are not going to do a lifetime ban. I just do see it happening.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
I'd like to see a lifetime ban.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I just got home from a very big cycle race race I organized myself this weekend for today and why I have been busy.

My team came in first and I came in with the fastest overall time for a 40 mile ride that raised a total of $36,000 for the Food bank here in our area. It blew away last year and I was very proud.View attachment 35797View attachment 35798View attachment 35799View attachment 35800View attachment 35801View attachment 35802

Just a few photos for now as I have not gotten with the guy who took the majority to download them and upload them to my photobucket account.

Well done Jag!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Stop at TD Smith Transport and say hello to Mike for me. He will know me. Be careful of his guard dogs....LOL :)

Your post actually brought back a bit of deja vu for me because when I was young growing up in Toronto there was a Cartage company at the end of our street and I actually did get bitten by their guard dog when a bunch of us ventured a little too far past their fence.....on a dare :cant-watch:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Your post actually brought back a bit of deja vu for me because when I was young growing up in Toronto there was a Cartage company at the end of our street and I actually did get bitten by their guard dog when a bunch of us ventured a little too far past their fence.....on a dare :cant-watch:

I know the junkyards had dogs.