The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BTW the comment is not appreciated on my part as you are putting words in my mouth because i missed saying your name and thank you ...Come on Dude....get a grip. It is a virtual forum and I miss things sometimes.

http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lounge/255154-imore-20k-post-challenge-you-up-487.html#post2059566

Was the :) not enough to show you I was messing with you, or do I need to actually post (J/K)

:) and J/K so I am covered on both ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Very good looking breakfast. Unless turkey bacon...lol that would be the only part I personally would leave out.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

And you know this by what comment did I make to bring you to this conclusion if I may ask?

Buddy seriously??? I was playing...

You said who is going to bring the coffee while Wendy was gone and I thought it funny since I bring coffee every morning.

I just won't joke around anymore, not a big deal.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh dear god will you two just make up!?! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I have been meaning to ask you Rell. How do you like the s4?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You said who is going to bring the coffee while Wendy was gone and I thought it funny since I bring coffee every morning.

Every one do a happy dance with me and smile k?! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I like it a lot. Very fast and I love the extra screen space:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I think I am going to get a vendor sample to play around with. I need to get a list of devices together that in recommend for work.

Did you have the s3?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lighten up my friend I was playing with you. :)
I am lightenend up trust me but you left off the part you posted of the long line of other coffee which was the last part of the statement about your coffee not being good enough. Once again because I miss making a comment I don't expect someone to take it that serious because everyone else thanks someone for something. I am not going to be the first or last to miss something with my limited access here at the hours I have and my work schedule so i miss quite a bit. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I think I am going to get a vendor sample to play around with. I need to get a list of devices together that in recommend for work.

Did you have the s3?

Oh ok that would be cool. I don't have a s3 but I did play around with my pops S3 before I got my s4. It really is very similar except for the new software and slimmer body on the s4.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I am lightenend up trust me but you left off the part you posted of the long line of other coffee which was the last part of the statement about your coffee not being good enough. Once again because I miss making a comment I don't expect someone to take it that serious because everyone else thanks someone for something. I am not going to be the first or last to miss something with my limited access here at the hours I have and my work schedule so i miss quite a bit. :)

Jag is a cranky **** :)

I lied. I am still going to joke around, because that is me.

Tomorrow morning in expect no less than 10 thank you posts.

:) and j/k

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh ok that would be cool. I don't have a s3 but I did play around with my pops S3 before I got my s4. It really is very similar except for the new software and slimmer body on the s4.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I have already approved the s3. Was just asking to se if its worth having them both. I'll get one regardless but I value the opionons of you all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I started this thread to JOKE AROUND and remember that please. it is not needed for you to say that you just won't kid around anymore because that is ridiculous and even you know that.
I have never given anyone an impression of anything otherwise and just because I made the comment about Wendy which does not need to be brought in , It is a long standing joke with her and I about coffee because she started it with me knowing how much I like Timmies Coffee so maybe only she would get that and nobody else. That in no way needs to be misconstrued in anyway and this entire conversation is no way needed either.

Maybe I just take the forum as a whole a bit more serious and this thread second. I come to unwind and talk to friends, nothing more . nothing less.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I have already approved the s3. Was just asking to se if its worth having them both. I'll get one regardless but I value the opionons of you all.

I think it would be worth it for the new software and slightly bigger screen alone. Plus it has a newer and faster processor and other bells and whistles. You can't go wrong with either in my opinion. The s3 is still a beast of a phone:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I started this thread to JOKE AROUND and remember that please. it is not needed for you to say that you just won't kid around anymore because that is ridiculous and even you know that.
I have never given anyone an impression of anything otherwise and just because I made the comment about Wendy which does not need to be brought in , It is a long standing joke with her and I about coffee because she started it with me knowing how much I like Timmies Coffee so maybe only she would get that and nobody else. That in no way needs to be misconstrued in anyway and this entire conversation is no way needed either.

Maybe I just take the forum as a whole a bit more serious and this thread second. I come to unwind and talk to friends, nothing more . nothing less.

Oh.... I see it all now.

I posted Starbucks for you instead of Timmies. :)

I won't make that mistake again lol

What size would you like?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375411491.336544.jpg

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

While I would love to stay and play with you all I need to go to bed. 4:30 will come up quick...

Night seashell, Rell and even you my friend Jag.

See you all in the morning for coffee.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

While I would love to stay and play with you all I need to go to bed. 4:30 will come up quick...

Night seashell, Rell and even you my friend Jag.

See you all in the morning for coffee.

Night bamf:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73