The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Getting there, thanks!! Bruises can be a pita!! Taking it easy still but doing ok! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

OH I know this working on my car in the summertime means I know this first hand. You just gotta give it time you'll be as good as new soon.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

You should see my DL picture. We cant smile anymore either, and its in BW, and the day before I got it I shaved my head for ST. Baldrics.

I look like I came right out of prison. OH and it was a fat BAMF picture too. Its awesome.

Then there is this one I made up to show my daughters potential suiters

MugShot.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You should see my DL picture. We cant smile anymore either, and its in BW, and the day before I got it I shaved my head for ST. Baldrics.

I look like I came right out of prison. OH and it was a fat BAMF picture too. Its awesome.

Then there is this one I made up to show my daughters potential suiters

View attachment 35493

Smh. You look like you're about to kick someone's arse! ROTFL!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I renewed my DL last month. OH never said anything about smiling or not, but the picture I got ended up being the only one where I smiled. All the previous ones I've had ever since my first license always looked like mug shots.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I renewed my DL last month. OH never said anything about smiling or not, but the picture I got ended up being the only one where I smiled. All the previous ones I've had ever since my first license always looked like mug shots.

What is is about DL that everyone looks like they are about to get booked in jail? Lol. Everyone I know looks crazy as heck in theirs lol.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Wicked, which other DSLRs you have? I have a D40 yes I have wanted to upgrade but the iPhone 5 won over the DSLR ugrade maybe in a year or two.

I have a D50,D60,and a D90. The D40 is a very nice camera too!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning #Team20K.....Yes I'm on vacation....and Yes I'm up at the time I would normally just be getting to work by now....smh....my internal clock does not know how to turn itself off....Sooo you all get coffee and breakfast goodies...have a wonderful day :biggrin:
Wished I would have had the omelet with the roasted tomatoes on it today for breakfast. It even looks appealing and am sure just as good. Thank you for the goodies Wendy. Darn Who is gonna step up and feed us us and coffee us while Wendy is gone? LOL :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Then you must hit up The Cheesecake Factory if you're going to Buffalo. Us Canadians don't have any so we are missing out on all the good food and most importantly cheesecake!
As good as us Americans have the Cheesecake Factory Ricky, You spend too much time there you will be working out at one of those 24/7 gyms....:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I'm off today and I need it. My body feels like it got hit by a truck I'm so sore smh. Hope you all have a great day!

YUP sometimes you just have to take your body on a rest retreat also and actually it is good for you to do that and nothing wrong with it.
I am an actual Vitamin fanatic and healthy food nut and if I made a list of the Vitamins I take with me to work everyday you would think I am nuts as well as some supplements also. On the weekend I stay off them so basically I am 4 on and 3 off so my body does not get use to anything too much not different than an exercise routine where people seem to think you have work out 7 days a week....smh.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

YUP sometimes you just have to take your body on a rest retreat also and actually it is good for you to do that and nothing wrong with it.
I am an actual Vitamin fanatic and healthy food nut and if I made a list of the Vitamins I take with me to work everyday you would think I am nuts as well as some supplements also. On the weekend I stay off them so basically I am 4 on and 3 off so my body does not get use to anything too much not different than an exercise routine where people seem to think you have work out 7 days a week....smh.

Yeah I hear ya. Today I didn't do nothing as far as working out. Taking a rest day. Speaking of vitamins, I need to pick some up:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Dude! You look like you're about 17 years old.

I figure since I constantly update my avatar, y'all know what I look like.
And looking better every and the hair is truly getting you back to the look i remember over a year ago I use to like so much....:)