The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I thought it was pretty humorous too!!. Guess you just get a little peek that way till you tap on the picture. Normally I upload using photobucket.
It's a Nikon. Probably the D90. It depends on what and where I'm going as to which one I use.

Wicked, which other DSLRs you have? I have a D40 yes I have wanted to upgrade but the iPhone 5 won over the DSLR ugrade maybe in a year or two.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

See over here in Canada we aren't allowed to smile on our IDs. The last time I smiled it was for my HS student ID :laughing:

Yeah that way we all look like thugs :laughing: They even get nasty with you at the driving license place if you even smirk....I'm like whatttttt ....geez :talk-hand:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

She did great. It was a pretty funny site though. Still not used a girl dog. Mikey lifts his leg on everything. Jessie, just walks. LOL

I am the one wearing the brown and white dog costume :)

ohhhh... the mystery :)

LIES!!! seashell would have been dancing in her picture and topless :D

haha I was laughing at many of these comments :laughing: Love it!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah that way we all look like thugs. They even get nasty with you at the driving license place if you even smirk....I'm like whatttttt ....geez :talk-hand:

OH tell me about it I was all smiling trying to look modelesque on mine and the person was like "NO SMILING!" :confused:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OH tell me about it I was all smiling trying to look modelesque on mine and the person was like "NO SMILING!" :confused:

Yeah that way we all look like thugs :laughing: They even get nasty with you at the driving license place if you even smirk....I'm like whatttttt ....geez :talk-hand:

They need to change that rule in Canada. It was a joyful day for me when I got mine and I can't imagine not being able to smile smh.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I'll see if I can find a decent one of me.

you really made me :rotfl: with the sack of potatoes comment.

No matter how hard I try, it's next to impossible for me to look anywhere close to decent. I need to polish up on my PhotoShop skills.

Lmao! The cameras thing had my rolling! I hate them too but on my drivers license I was smiling from ear to ear because I got it on my B day :D

The DL before this one I had taken when I had a horrible sinus infection with a fever. My DL was well past expired and I got it made. I figure if I look horrible on my DL, that's how the cops are going to see me if I get pulled over.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Then you must hit up The Cheesecake Factory if you're going to Buffalo. Us Canadians don't have any so we are missing out on all the good food and most importantly cheesecake!

I've never eaten there believe it or not. I've gone twice but both times the wait time was way too long. Actually and don't laugh but I'm not really a desert person which I know sounds weird :rolleyes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Bwahahahahahaha....:rotfl: those CS people are wicked...they must train them to yell at ppl that smile :rolleyes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

hmmmm that one was too easy :eek:p I'll let that one go. I heard there are some apps you can get on Android that will extend the battery life or something? I'll ask my friend about it and let you know.

Man I know what it is. Its this big @ss 5 inch screen taking all the juice out of the battery. The battery life is about the same as my iPhone 4s

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

We have had a fantasy football league over at CB for a few years. The last couple it was actually a MN league. It never got off the ground for the MN this year so I started one for the 50K and Ramblers threads. There wasn't a lot of interest from those groups so I opened it up to CB. I thought I would extend an invite to the you guys here at iMore. Here is the link to follow if you are interested. Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - Join League

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

We have had a fantasy football league over at CB for a few years. The last couple it was actually a MN league. It never got off the ground for the MN this year so I started one for the 50K and Ramblers threads. There wasn't a lot of interest from those groups so I opened it up to CB. I thought I would extend an invite to the you guys here at iMore. Here is the link to follow if you are interested. Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - Join League

Oh yeah! I will check it out. I have never joined a fantasy football league.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I've never eaten there believe it or not. I've gone twice but both times the wait time was way too long. Actually and don't laugh but I'm not really a desert person which I know sounds weird :rolleyes:

My wife and I went for the first time when we were on our honeymoon. We ended up going 3 out of the 5 days we were in Honolulu. We would get dinner and a dessert and have the other half of the cheescake the next day. If I went there now I don't think I could go in because cheesecake is one of those once a year foods for me now :broken-heart:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh