The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

That was fun :)

I need to buy a weighted vest for my walks.

Today's pace was significantly slower :).

I think my new reality will be a 3 mile walk, but with a vest I should get the same out of it.

Regardless, here's this mornings coffee

View attachment 35441

Morning Bamf....Thanks for your signature coffee :coffee::biggrin: how was your new pup on the walk this morning ?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thanks Rells....not going anywhere special just an across the border getaway but to me as long as I don't have to go to work I'm good lol :laughing:

Then you must hit up The Cheesecake Factory if you're going to Buffalo. Us Canadians don't have any so we are missing out on all the good food and most importantly cheesecake!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I got an idea from Bamf's picture and Jag's the other day when he was cycling. Since I feel like you are all my good friends and yet in typical online fashion I don't know what anyone looks like I thought it would be fun if we posted pictures so we all have faces to go with the usernames. This is fun so it can be funny pictures, lounging around the house pictures whatever. If you're not down no biggie just thought it would be fun.

IMG_4683.png

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I'm off today and I need it. My body feels like it got hit by a truck I'm so sore smh. Hope you all have a great day!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I got an idea from Bamf's picture and Jag's the other day when he was cycling. Since I feel like you are all my good friends and yet in typical online fashion I don't know what anyone looks like I thought it would be fun if we posted pictures so we all have faces to go with the usernames. This is fun so it can be funny pictures, lounging around the house pictures whatever. If you're not down no biggie just thought it would be fun.

View attachment 35453

Cool idea but I prefer (for now) to remain face less on these interwebs lol

Edit_ nice picture Ipheuria :thumbup:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Cool idea but I prefer (for now) to remain face less on these interwebs lol

Edit_ nice picture Ipheuria :thumbup:

No prob it's all for fun so if peeps don't want to it's all good and for the others that don't mind we can put a face to the name.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Dude! You look like you're about 17 years old.

I figure since I constantly update my avatar, y'all know what I look like.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well here goes.....This is me lol I'm just a little thing only 5 feet no inches tall...or I should say short :laughing: and I'm not a body builder as you can tell too :rotfl:

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Dude! You look like you're about 17 years old.

I figure since I constantly update my avatar, y'all know what I look like.

:rotfl: I wont lie thanks for the compliment. I hope that means when I'm 40 I'll look like I'm in my 20s :laughing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well here goes.....This is me lol I'm just a little thing only 5 feet no inches tall...or I should say short :laughing: and I'm not a body builder as you can tell too :rotfl:

http://i42.tinypic.com/33ze904.jpg

:yes: Awesome, love the 5 feet no inches :rotfl: I used to say that all the time and my friends would be like why not just say blah blah blah feet :confused:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Had to downgrade my DirecTV package. I could no longer justify paying $23 a month for two channels I watch. With the money saved, I'll just buy the DVDs of one of the shows. Plus when hockey starts, that's all I watch anyway. :)

I absolutely hate cameras. I avoid them at all costs. I can never ever look decent in a photo no matter what I do.

My driver's license looks like a mug shot. My ID badge for work makes me look like I'm drunk. I can not take a good photo. It's impossible.

Less than an after a c-section, my sister posted a photo of herself and her youngest on FB or MySpace or something when she was born about 6 years ago. I swear to all things blue, she JUST got out of surgery and looked fabulous. I look like a sack of potatoes no matter what. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Had to downgrade my DirecTV package. I could no longer justify paying $23 a month for two channels I watch. With the money saved, I'll just buy the DVDs of one of the shows. Plus when hockey starts, that's all I watch anyway. :)

I absolutely hate cameras. I avoid them at all costs. I can never ever look decent in a photo no matter what I do.

My driver's license looks like a mug shot. My ID badge for work makes me look like I'm drunk. I can not take a good photo. It's impossible.

Less than an after a c-section, my sister posted a photo of herself and her youngest on FB or MySpace or something when she was born about 6 years ago. I swear to all things blue, she JUST got out of surgery and looked fabulous. I look like a sack of potatoes no matter what. :)

you really made me :rotfl: with the sack of potatoes comment.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I got proofed buying Rita yesterday: "are you over 40 or under" she asks "I say about 3 over" showed her my id and she was like "No Way!" She's my new best friend!! Lol

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 35453

Hi there birthday buddy!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I'm off today and I need it. My body feels like it got hit by a truck I'm so sore smh. Hope you all have a great day!

Gosh hope you feel better Rells :big-hug:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal