The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

5A4B4CDB-4FB3-4D5C-8BFA-6EE88F0BF7E5-205-0000008F899E7A36_zps9f4dea4c.jpg

Not even close to what I had a chance to eat for lunch but oh how I would have loved to have had this!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thats awesome ipheuria! I think I'm going to try that twisting oblique crunch tomorrow. Today I'm working on the chest and upper body.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Yeah it's killer especially when you first start out. I used to do 3 sets of 10 at first and that killed. When you do it just make sure your movements are slow and controlled so you're using your core to do the work. I see people doing it in the gym all the time and it makes me laugh. They will do 10 reps by the time I do 2 or 3, but they are swinging like crazy and basically using momentum to do some of the work.

If you want a really good Ab workout that doesn't take a lot of time
Summer Abs Challenge7 Day Ab Challenge

I do that on the days when I can't go to the gym. It's really good because the workout doesn't last long 10-15 for some but afterwards your abs kill and it really shows definition it is so surprising.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It's home time everyone have an amazing weekend and I will catch you guys later :beer:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it's killer especially when you first start out. I used to do 3 sets of 10 at first and that killed. When you do it just make sure your movements are slow and controlled so you're using your core to do the work. I see people doing it in the gym all the time and it makes me laugh. They will do 10 reps by the time I do 2 or 3, but they are swinging like crazy and basically using momentum to do some of the work.

If you want a really good Ab workout that doesn't take a lot of time
Summer Abs Challenge7 Day Ab Challenge

I do that on the days when I can't go to the gym. It's really good because the workout doesn't last long 10-15 for some but afterwards your abs kill and it really shows definition it is so surprising.

I'm going to remember this. It's so easy to fall into the wrong form when doing that exercise. Thanks for the link too.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Last year, we couldn't buy rain in the Corn Patch. We went about two months without a single drop of rain falling from the sky.

This summer, it won't quit raining.

My dryer is still broken so I'm Dr. Quinn-ing it and having to hang my clothes outside to dry. Or at least that was the plan if it'll ever stop raining for longer than a second. I am wearing my last clean pair of socks right now.

THIS is what's on the radar map:

IMG_0709.png

I almost said I'd sell my soul to have a working dryer, but then I remembered I'm a ginger and gingers don't have souls. Silly me. :)

My yard is also the ONLY yard in the subdivision that needs mowing. It rained about four inches so far this week and my grass in the back yard is already waist high.

Anyone got a bush hog or a backhoe I can borrow?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Last year, we couldn't buy rain in the Corn Patch. We went about two months without a single drop of rain falling from the sky.

My dryer is still broken so I'm Dr. Quinn-ing it and having to hang my clothes outside to dry. Or at least that was the plan if it'll ever stop raining for longer than a second. I am wearing my last clean pair of socks right now.

View attachment 35119

I almost said I'd sell my soul to have a working dryer, but then I remembered I'm a ginger and gingers don't have souls. Silly me. :)

My yard is also the ONLY yard in the subdivision that needs mowing. It rained about four inches so far this week and my grass in the back yard is already waist high.

Sounds like you need a beer

yjyharu3.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 35119

Aw Ginger Mother Nature is being really nasty this year ! You might have to resort to one of those wooden laundry racks in the middle of your kitchen :rolleyes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Rells I'm still listening :laughing: and dancing around my laptop :dancing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good !! and you Rells ? Now I was just watching Earth, Wind, and Fire !! resume dancing :dancing:

I'm good. Just browsing the web and looking at the forums :cool: oh you were listening to earth wind and fire? Which song?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD