The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Are you serious you are going to Portugal !!! How AWESOME !!!! Well they do eat A LOT of fish there so you will be okay that way.....Wow...it's gonna be a GREAT VACATION for you !!!

I have been there before, wife's portuguesse (however they spell it :rotfl ) So when I get back I will be sharing all the stunning pictures with you guys I got my cameras all set. The problem is that because all of her family lives there when we go we are eating 24-7 and it's not just fish. It's 90% sweet stuff, 8% fried stuff and then 2% drinks. The last time we went I gained 10 lbs just on our 2 week visit! So although I'm sure this time I wont gain any weight I'm worried about not being able to hit the gym or have control over what I'm eating. Plus I'm going to get a hell of a lot of teasing for ordering water all the time and for the type of food I'm going to be ordering. It is going to be one hell of an adventure.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This morning a user where I work forwarded me an email they received supposedly from the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit (pictured below). The subject of the email was ?Safety & Security Update?. So watch out and let your friends and family know about it too. Although the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit does exist the email is a fake. So don't click the link in the email if you get it. Just delete the mutha*explicative* email. As you can see it has been making the rounds since March (information on the fake email in the link below)

Malware, posing as Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit email, hits the Internet - Neowin

Subject: Safety & Security Update

Dear Email User,
Our records indicate that your account is not up to date as part of our regular account maintenance: Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit in 2013 has hereby developed a new secure way for your security.
All users of the Internet and Microsoft products are hereby required to validate there email account information regardless of their Internet service provider, private or Host company.
To validate your email account and to prevent unauthorized user. Click on the validation link below and supply the required information.
Validation Link. (link removed display purposes only)
Thanks for your co-operation,
2013 Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit.

Oh that's crazy. I never even heard of a Microsoft digital crimes unit lol. I will tell a few family members who love to click on crazy looking emails smh...

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Team 20K......Happy Friday and weekend :dancing: I have no plans this weekend YET lol but starting next Wednesday I have some vacation days till the following Tuesday so I'm so looking forward to that :cool:

Ohhh vacation time ....fun!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Thanks to everyone who provided the coffee and breakfast!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Man it has to be something good and health to eat! If not just try and get some cardio in when you can. I wouldn't worry about it if I'm going to portugal :eek:

While I'm there I'll take pictures of the food they are eating compared to what I'm eating. It's not that it isn't healthy stuff it's more that it's a small island so they have a very rural mentality. So they fry most everything and it's not like here where there are health shops on every corner. So it's a lot harder to get wholewheat bread etc. Normally I wouldn't worry because I know I wont gain any weight but I've been working on a 6 pack for over 6 months now and it's finally starting to come in. Anyone that tries knows the abs are always the hardest suckers to develop you have to be really careful about fats and watch everything you eat really careful in the sense that you have to make sure it doesn't have saturated fats and trans fats plus watchiing your levels of overall fats. So I just don't want to wreck the 6 months of hard work know what I mean. In the end it will be a good experience and the beach is calling my name mmmmmmmm salt water beaches.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

While I'm there I'll take pictures of the food they are eating compared to what I'm eating. It's not that it isn't healthy stuff it's more that it's a small island so they have a very rural mentality. So they fry most everything and it's not like here where there are health shops on every corner. So it's a lot harder to get wholewheat bread etc. Normally I wouldn't worry because I know I wont gain any weight but I've been working on a 6 pack for over 6 months now and it's finally starting to come in. Anyone that tries knows the abs are always the hardest suckers to develop you have to be really careful about fats and watch everything you eat really careful in the sense that you have to make sure it doesn't have saturated fats and trans fats plus watchiing your levels of overall fats. So I just don't want to wreck the 6 months of hard work know what I mean. In the end it will be a good experience and the beach is calling my name mmmmmmmm salt water beaches.

Yeah I get it. I'm just saying enjoy that beautiful place and workout when you can and you should be cool. Im still trying to get that six pack to come in but its showing flashes of being there lol. Whatever you do though enjoy yourself bud:thumbup:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I get it. I'm just saying enjoy that beautiful place and workout when you can and you should be cool. Im still trying to get that six pack to come in but its showing flashes of being there lol. Whatever you do though enjoy yourself bud:thumbup:

so you know my pain with the abs :yes:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Just popping in to say happy Friday!

I'll be back later.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen