The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Something tells me you will win this one ! I'm surprised the RN's aren't up in arms because I'm sure they have uniforms in all different colours that they paid good money for ....at least the RN's here do....

I do too. I've spent good money on my scrubs. I work at a paediatric hospital. Even though I'm not in a patient care area, I still wear bright colored scrubs. It makes the kids smile when they see me in my Care Bears top or one of my frog tops. The RNs who deal w the kids on the floor do the same thing. It makes the kids happier to see a grown up in Mickey Mouse scrubs rather than those awful blue ones the hospital wants the RNs to start wearing.

The cheap company I work for flat out REFUSES to pay OT so there's no way in heck they're gonna buy me a however much it was uniform suit. They'll laugh.

Fight the power! Power to the little people like me!

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone...Anybody want the best vegatarian Hot Dog you ever tasted. have a few for dinner with chicken in them also, Never know the difference.
Hey Jag......I had chicken hotdogs in the US and they were really good :yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It appears I will be home from work today...took a fall getting out of the shower, I am ok but crazy bruise down right side of my back and my foot is quite bruised as well...only hurts to walk!
Feel kinda silly it happened...guess happy dance sans bikini top should not be performed in the shower!!! (And yes bamf, Rellskie and Jag your welcome for that visual!) lol ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
This visual I could have done without and I don't mean that as a joke. I don't like to hear about any of my friends getting hurt in any way. I hope you ice it and call Rita then call me in the morning ....LOL :laughing: to report BTW, Not really call!!!!

​Oh OK i will take the viual and keep it for another time. I have my seashell visual folder.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jag :) No matter how small an animal the hamster Oddy was, when a family pets passes its always sad especially for the kids :(
They don't get over it quite as well as we do and I don't even when a pet dies. I know what would happen to any of my feathered kids or Iggy as well.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

They don't get over it quite as well as we do and I don't even when a pet dies. I know what would happen to any of my feathered kids or Iggy as well.

Hushhhh lets not go there.....takes my breath away even thinking about that :cant-watch:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Time for a pick-me-up maybe......
Now this I would love to try. Never had an iced anything coffee until last week when Starbucks let me try one free but an iced capp and I drink caps all the time when I get them on the weekends when I am off.:coffee::coffee: For 2 shots when you get a Grande or Venti.....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh dear seashell....this is not good......NO MORE HAPPY DANCE SANS BIKINI TOP WITH RITA FOR YOU !!! Take care my friend :big-hug:
Hey mind you own business...If she wants to do what she capped she can.....:p:biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Where is seashell? I hope she is OK after her fall today.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

This visual I could have done without and I don't mean that as a joke. I don't like to hear about any of my friends getting hurt in any way. I hope you ice it and call Rita then call me in the morning ....LOL :laughing: to report BTW, Not really call!!!!

​Oh OK i will take the viual and keep it for another time. I have my seashell visual folder.

Thanks Jag...been icing and resting all day, Rita is sitting this one out - need to make sure I'm doing ok! ;). Cookie ice cream sandwich in her place!! lol

And a visual folder huh?! Fanfreakintastic! ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Where is seashell? I hope she is OK after her fall today.

Hi Rellskie! *waving*. Thank you, I'm doing ok...rested and iced all day!! Watching The Hero right now...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Here's a little dessert for my 20k peeps

zytanuve.jpg

8u7ezesy.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Doing better this evening...super sore and bruised but my girls have been taking care of me! Thanks all for your positive thoughts! :D

Well you keep icing and not from the Ritas and take it slow, You have the girls to help you. You know we would do anything for you no matter what so just ask. Will be thinking about you.:heart:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag......I had chicken hotdogs in the US and they were really good :yes:
Trader Joe's makes a special kind with good seasonings but really they are for vegatarians even with chic but they are the type of veggie chick and I love them on whole grain buns with spicy chow chow.

For a quick dinner and some black olives i am good and iced tea.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jag...been icing and resting all day, Rita is sitting this one out - need to make sure I'm doing ok! ;). Cookie ice cream sandwich in her place!! lol

And a visual folder huh?! Fanfreakintastic! ;)

LOL I thought everyone has a visual folder don't they?? even in camera roll and photostream. No i would not do anything like that ....except for the folder.... :biggrin:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well you keep icing and not from the Ritas and take it slow, You have the girls to help you. You know we would do anything for you no matter what so just ask. Will be thinking about you.:heart:

Aww, thanks Jag! I appreciate that ❤❤. Makes me smile!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox