The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

You know I hate when you have a day off but you wound up doing work in some other form lol. I literally spent my day trying to finish up house projects.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

I love house projects! And I really like supervising house projects!!! Hahahaha!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I am charging my phone so I am on my PC but you have a box in this post and not a smile.

I think the fact that there are hundreds available on your phone that are accessible when using the forum app.....but they are not in the pc editor as we only have about 30 here and so if you use one that is not in the pc editor it shows up as a box on the pc. It has happened to me before also so I usually stick to the basic ones when posting from the app and they show up for sure.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think the fact that there are hundreds available on your phone that are accessible when using the forum app.....but they are not in the pc editor as we only have about 30 here and so if you use one that is not in the pc editor it shows up as a box on the pc. It has happened to me before also so I usually stick to the basic ones when posting from the app and they show up for sure.

Now that is interesting and could be very true. I had used mostly the standards today or at least I thought I did w/o any fancy ones but boxes. maybe I will have to pay more attn tomorrow.....Or just not use them at all....LOL:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I didn't realize that you were that sharp in picking up this might be what is going on Wendy.....:laughing:

​I know....NO Timmies for me tomorrow huh??? LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Now that is interesting and could be very true. I had used mostly the standards today or at least I thought I did w/o any fancy ones but boxes. maybe I will have to pay more attn tomorrow.....Or just not use them at all....LOL:rotfl:

I do same a Wendy, stick to basic ones and then just type out what there isn't and emoticon for...for example *happy dance sans bikini top* ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gotta watch the news to check the weather and then bed time for me... About 1/2 hr more....

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I just realized that I have some rocky road ice cream in my freezer. All of this ice cream Elizabeth posted has me wanting a some lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I didn't realize that you were that sharp in picking up this might be what is going on Wendy.....:laughing:

​I know....NO Timmies for me tomorrow huh??? LOL

Hmmmm I'm not just a pretty face you know :talk-hand: you are cut off the Timmies train buddy :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

2 Ritas for me tonight...then this weekend, no driving anywhere and safe at camp...yup, more than 2 I'm thinkin! ;)

You are too much.....You like you Ritas like i like my sipping it straight up... just love good Tequila.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Don't mind me, just posting in a legendary thread.

Thanks for joining us!! Things can get silly and sassy around here...but stick with me I'm neither of those, so it will be all good!!

*giggle* team20, could you picture me trying to say that with a straight face?!! ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

2 Ritas for me tonight...then this weekend, no driving anywhere and safe at camp...yup, more than 2 I'm thinkin! ;)

Lmao! You and your ritas seashell smh..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hmmmm I'm not just a pretty face you know :talk-hand: you are cut off the Timmies train buddy :rotfl:
I knew it damn it.... but please not the Timmies train....something else...Donuts. Are you on your PC using the smiles in here that we have?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR