The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

You can tell ALL of my posts today from the iMore App because where ever I used a smilie I see a small empty box and not the smilie. So what am i doing wrong. i am using the emotes from the phone because i don't see the ones that are here that I can see on my PC in the reply box?? So what am i doing wrong where they are not showing??

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey there Rellskie!! How was your day? I had some waterslide fun with my girls today and we just got back from dinner...now in honor of Natl Tequila Day I think I shall go sit down with Rita! lol ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Hey you two! Im just gettong around to these msgs smh. My day was cool. Just work and went for a 2 mile walk afterwards.

Hey Rells *waving* :biggrin:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Night all... Bed time.

Tomorrow is a walk day :) Lets see if my fasting today did anything to my BF measurement tomorrow :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You can tell ALL of my posts today from the iMore App because where ever I used a smilie I see a small empty box and not the smilie. So what am i doing wrong. i am using the emotes from the phone because i don't see the ones that are here that I can see on my PC in the reply box?? So what am i doing wrong where they are not showing??

How are you enjoying the Imore app?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey there Rellskie!! How was your day? I had some waterslide fun with my girls today and we just got back from dinner...now in honor of Natl Tequila Day I think I shall go sit down with Rita! lol ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Well you should for sure my dear seashell. That is what I am doing drinking it straight up.:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How are you enjoying the Imore app?

Hey Rell... I like it and it is easy to use and navigate for sure. I pretty much ran my phone down today playing with it as a learning curve day. I am still trying to figure out though why I get boxes where I place smiles that I am using from my phones keyboard. The ones that are in here I can't see to access much like I suppose your Tapatalk app but at least you have some in the app and I have not found any yet. I am only going to use it when i really need to but I am not going to use it all day like i did when I had my PC.

Hope that make sense.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Evening iMore!
Good evening Elizabeth... Do you by any chance know the answer I asked in my above post about the smileys from the app and why i get boxes and not smiles I am using from the phone? I don't see any available in the app like they are here now in on my PC in the reply box??

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

40F1B012-BEE0-4432-8FCF-56F0BBC0D510-4572-000002C32737B5B6_zpsd5797bba.jpg

I know it a little late for most of you but I want ice cream!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Elizabeth... Do you by any chance know the answer I asked in my above post about the smileys from the app and why i get boxes and not smiles I am using from the phone? I don't see any available in the app like they are here now in on my PC in the reply box??

Good Evening Jag! I'm not sure why you get squares! Reply to this with a emoticon and lets see😄

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You know I hate when you have a day off but you wound up doing work in some other form lol. I literally spent my day trying to finish up house projects.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You know I hate when you have a day off but you wound up doing work in some other form lol. I literally spent my day trying to finish up house projects.

Happens to me but I like when I get it out of the way though.